Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

sweetchuck2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, DIB, Tech package.
Dropped it off on my lunch for the oil line recall work. Dealer had it done in under 3 hours, oil level was even up to the top hole. Only complaint is the loaner they gave me didn't have functioning ac.

kartguy898

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 / 2016 F150 FX4
Dropped it off on my lunch for the oil line recall work. Dealer had it done in under 3 hours, oil level was even up to the top hole. Only complaint is the loaner they gave me didn't have functioning ac.
The recall work at my dealership was top-notch; but they had a policy with Enterprise that they can only rent Ford products for warrantly/recall work.. and I ended up with the last Ford on the lot. An abused Transit connect van.

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
I ordered the Track Pack spoiler from Autonation Ford and the waiting begins. :love: :clap2:

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Scrapped off the underside of rear valance while backing into a parking spot with a higher than normal cement curb. :mad:

And to make things even more aggrivating, i NEVER back into that spot cuz i know about the raised curb. :frusty::frusty::frusty:

Miss my rear backing sensors. :frusty:

Last edited:

Sponsored

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Scraped off the underside of rear valance while backing into a parkng spot with a higher than normal cement curb. :mad:

And to make things even more aggrivating, i NEVER back into that spot cuz i know about the raised curb. :frusty::frusty::frusty:

Miss my rear backing sensors. :frusty:
Don't feel like the lone ranger... ran over my kids bike a couple days ago :headbonk:, apparently didn't even look in the rear view camera or I clearly would have seen it :rant:. Had to use my floor jack on my Steeda jacking rail to lift the car off the damn thing, lol. Reason #1,000,001 for the jacking rails.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Don't feel like the lone ranger... ran over my kids bike a couple days ago :headbonk:, apparently didn't even look in the rear view camera or I clearly would have seen it :rant:. Had to use my floor jack on my Steeda jacking rail to lift the car off the damn thing, lol. Reason #1,000,001 for the jacking rails.
Take pictures and later in life you can explain how close he/she came to being an orphan. :paddle:

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Don't feel like the lone ranger... ran over my kids bike a couple days ago :headbonk:, apparently didn't even look in the rear view camera or I clearly would have seen it :rant:. Had to use my floor jack on my Steeda jacking rail to lift the car off the damn thing, lol. Reason #1,000,001 for the jacking rails.[/quote

I really would've liked Ford to offer the rear backing sensor as a stand alone option :shrug:

Redline8250

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I stole it.
Don't feel like the lone ranger... ran over my kids bike a couple days ago :headbonk:, apparently didn't even look in the rear view camera or I clearly would have seen it :rant:. Had to use my floor jack on my Steeda jacking rail to lift the car off the damn thing, lol. Reason #1,000,001 for the jacking rails.[/quote

I really would've liked Ford to offer the rear backing sensor as a stand alone option :shrug:
If any car needs a rear view camera/beeper it's the camaro lol.
Camar-O

Sponsored

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
I don't get it...why do you need sensors if you have a backup camera?
Apparently because of people like me :lol:
All of my other vehicles have both cameras and sensors, and sensors definitely work best. I would give up a camera for sensors. Can't look at the low screen in reverse and look at all three mirrors at the same time, lol.

Redline8250

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I stole it.
Apparently because of people like me :lol:
All of my other vehicles have both cameras and sensors, and sensors definitely work best. I would give up a camera for sensors. Can't look at the low screen in reverse and look at all three mirrors at the same time, lol.
My F150s have the back up camera in the rear view mirror. Along with beepers.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Here's a thought, look behind your car before you get in and then use your mirrors.....

Did any of you guys drive before sensors and cameras? How did you do it? Lmao...

This was meant as a ribbing, not being mean so don't get your panties in a bunch.