Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Another stupid question.... a tune will result in loss of warranty ?
Only if a warranty issue comes up and the mod you installed can prove to be a direct result of why you now have a warranty issue. Otherwise your warranty is intact and good as gold.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Another stupid question.... a tune will result in loss of warranty ?
Only if a warranty issue comes up and the mod you installed can prove to be a direct result of why you now have a warranty issue. Otherwise your warranty is intact and good as gold.

[MENTION=24333]noboot[/MENTION] is 100% correct, there is a lot of talk of voiding warranty etc but it does not void a warranty. It can make claims difficult but they aren't going to say your whole warranty is over because you have tuned.

A little bit about BPR the guys who work there are all Ford master technicians and before the tune you can ask them to check over the car, I know with one user they said don't tune until you fix your tail shaft issues. If you have any concerns give them a call, they are very honest. They have a crew of people who are providing feedback on their tune and parts which I like because then they aren't bias by their own testing.

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Look what you've done now, [MENTION=14293]G RUSH[/MENTION], evening the motoring media are in on the act.
Now I can't figure out if that's a real Mustang or if it's just a toy mustang :crazy:

I was bit worried it will be, but only cold start is loud or when you step on it.
Otherwise it gives you deeper tone now and cruising at slow RPMs gives you bit extra rumble.
My friend/neighbor loved it. He said now it sounds like a bloody V8, don't you think of removing it :D

[MENTION=21232]Kaps[/MENTION] any drone at all?

I'm so close to doing a H or X pipe but ideally i'd like to hear someone else first.

Sponsored

CQYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Yes you can, a user here is running it. I forget his user name but if Carl is here can you chime in please
I'm here.

I have the bluepower cold air intake on my car at the moment with the stock tune. The car runs alot better. My fuel economy improved by 1.5-2 L/100km, induction note is better, throttle is more responsive and most importantly, it made more power. It made 9rwkw more without touching the tune.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
I'm here.

I have the bluepower cold air intake on my car at the moment with the stock tune. The car runs alot better. My fuel economy improved by 1.5-2 L/100km, induction note is better, throttle is more responsive and most importantly, it made more power. It made 9rwkw more without touching the tune.
Sounds great....any pictures?

Dizzy59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard GT Manual
H Pipe

Hey G Rush. I had my local exhaust shop fabricate a H Pipe and fit it for $230 which is much cheaper than the MRT option from the USA.. Car also has a better flowing rear muffler and overall it sounds great. Deeper like an older muscle car note but not anti social. My exhaust guy has 30 years experience and he said stay away from an X Pipe unless you want it to sound raspy like a Commodore!

Sponsored

russ16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs 1965 2016
Hey G Rush. I had my local exhaust shop fabricate a H Pipe and fit it for $230 which is much cheaper than the MRT option from the USA.. Car also has a better flowing rear muffler and overall it sounds great. Deeper like an older muscle car note but not anti social. My exhaust guy has 30 years experience and he said stay away from an X Pipe unless you want it to sound raspy like a Commodore!
Hey Dizzy - mind passing on the shop details please.

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Double X-pipe ftw :thumbsup:
Has the Corsa got double X? I think that with the right mufflers it'd certainly make some lovely noises.

I think the stock mufflers could make it sound a bit too tinny with the X pipe so H is probably the way to go with the stock mufflers

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Has the Corsa got double X? I think that with the right mufflers it'd certainly make some lovely noises.

I think the stock mufflers could make it sound a bit too tinny with the X pipe so H is probably the way to go with the stock mufflers
It does, I'd never heard of a double x before. Gives it this exotic warble low down, and I'm sure contributes to the banshee wail that ensues when you put your foot down. I am yet to hear the Corsa Sport.

I'm with you, I think an h-pipe would be the go with the stock mufflers.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
H Pipe for sure....deeper the better (no, not a prison term).....
Sponsored