Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
I'll be the other Magnetic there then ;)
Sponsored

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey MUS
Got the same system on my RR, how are you finding it :hail:
Hey BKStang , yeah really happy with it and the sound is just what I was looking for :thumbsup: I'm considering some lowered springs next , how are you going with yours ? It has a great stance from your pics :hail:

Sponsored

BKStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Mustang, Auto, Magneride, Recaro's
Hey BKStang , yeah really happy with it and the sound is just what I was looking for :thumbsup: I'm considering some lowered springs next , how are you going with yours ? It has a great stance from your pics :hail:
Hey MUS

Springs are great, absolutely love them :love:, dropped the car just enough to look good, and not too low to make it unpractical. The handling is superb, really sits flat now, highly recommend the spring mod :D
:cheers:

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey MUS

Springs are great, absolutely love them :love:, dropped the car just enough to look good, and not too low to make it unpractical. The handling is superb, really sits flat now, highly recommend the spring mod :D
Nice work that's what I'm after :thumbsup:

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Always keen for a meet, I'm just at Quakers hill

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Hey MUS

Hey BKStang which springs did you go with, who did you go with to put them in and how much?

BKStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Mustang, Auto, Magneride, Recaro's
Hey BKStang which springs did you go with, who did you go with to put them in and how much?
Hey Noboot

I went with the Steeda Sports Progressive springs, got them from Mustang Motorsport in VIC. :thumbsup:
I helped put them in with a mechanic mate of mine on his hoist, so cost me nothing for install. :D No doubt I will be required to repay the favour.
Took about 3 hours to do front and back, had some issues compressing the new front springs, bent a couple of his spring compression tools, so it took some time to sort this out.:frusty:
Other than that, not too hard of a job to do.

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
:focus:
Lakins
image.jpg

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
So my car was retuned today and I had Blue Power Racing Install their own cold air intake. They created this CAI themselves and I am very impressed with how the car performs. It gained 10rwkw (12rwkw if you include the original gain from the AEM panel filter) from the stock box.

If anyone is buying an US intake I would suggest that they have a look at these first, there have been issues with the US CAIs causing power loss stalling etc. However this is on a case by case basis.

Attached are the pictures of the CAI and also dyno charts of my progress so far, the car feels very different to stock and I am extremely happy with the progress
13735537_1383575731658811_232810229118615010_o.jpg
13717277_1383586824991035_1581992807502758410_o.jpg

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
So my car was retuned today and I had Blue Power Racing Install their own cold air intake. They created this CAI themselves and I am very impressed with how the car performs. It gained 10rwkw (12rwkw if you include the original gain from the AEM panel filter) from the stock box.

If anyone is buying an US intake I would suggest that they have a look at these first, there have been issues with the US CAIs causing power loss stalling etc. However this is on a case by case basis.

Attached are the pictures of the CAI and also dyno charts of my progress so far, the car feels very different to stock and I am extremely happy with the progress
HAHA I was just quizzing them today via facebook....they did mention problems with US Intakes.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Added the clutch pedal extender, coz I'm a shortass. Much better driving position now, I don't feel like I'm sitting on the steering wheel anymore. Before I had to sit so far forward to push the clutch all the way in, it goes much further than the gas and brake.

Getting the rubber pedal cover onto the extender was a massive PITA

Edit: I know it's dirty, gotta give it her first wash at some point this weekend
image.jpg
Sponsored