Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Oh btw that's not me in the drivers seat... That's the tyre guy :)

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh btw that's not me in the drivers seat... That's the tyre guy :)
What? You let the tyre guy drive your car? :eyebulge:
Very nice indeed!

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
He looks like the Guy from operation Repo LOL :lol:

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
HAHA I was just quizzing them today via facebook....they did mention problems with US Intakes.
Yeah they have had a few issues, even a forum member ended up having to remove their cai as their car was stalling and behaving strangely. That's one of the reasons I am against non custom tuning, our cars are different to the states. Very different...

Although I do understand that Lund/Bama are cheaper than a local custom tune you have to think about is it worth blowing your warranty on a tune that doesn't bring everything out of the car or what happens when the tune doesn't properly account for knock or timing because of our shit fuel.

I wish I could go through other issues but I can't as it's proprietary information. But believe me when I say these cars NEED custom tuning, it really is a need.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Yeah they have had a few issues, even a forum member ended up having to remove their cai as their car was stalling and behaving strangely. That's one of the reasons I am against non custom tuning, our cars are different to the states. Very different...

Although I do understand that Lund/Bama are cheaper than a local custom tune you have to think about is it worth blowing your warranty on a tune that doesn't bring everything out of the car or what happens when the tune doesn't properly account for knock or timing because of our shit fuel.

I wish I could go through other issues but I can't as it's proprietary information. But believe me when I say these cars NEED custom tuning, it really is a need.
VERY good to know. My LSx powered cars including the VF I'm in now all went to the same workshop and had full custom dyno tunes. I've never gone generic plug in off you go. I'm happy to spend money on THE most important part of the power adding path.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Look what you've done now, [MENTION=14293]G RUSH[/MENTION], evening the motoring media are in on the act.

Ford-Mustang-GT-048-Big-Banana.jpg

Sponsored

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Nice Kaps.

Is that crazy loud now ?
I was bit worried it will be, but only cold start is loud or when you step on it.
Otherwise it gives you deeper tone now and cruising at slow RPMs gives you bit extra rumble.
My friend/neighbor loved it. He said now it sounds like a bloody V8, don't you think of removing it :D

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT

Just out of interest, can you fit a Blue Power CAI and not do a tune?

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Just out of interest, can you fit a Blue Power CAI and not do a tune?
Yes you can, a user here is running it. I forget his user name but if Carl is here can you chime in please
Sponsored