Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Shockworks coilovers fitted yesterday at the dealership. Unfortunately I couldn't hang around and so I have no photos.

These are essentially the same that can be seen on the Mustang Motorsport website and the new alloy rear top mounts for the shocks bears their logo.

After a few discussions with Brett of Shockworks I settled on a "0" setting (full soft) which is firm enough for road use, and drops of 15mm F & 10mm R.

Driving home seemed a lot flatter even on low speed corners.

Will give more feedback once I've been for some drives.
So was the install coilovers only or did you do things like camber plates/bolts as well? And are you happy with the ride height drop. Would love to see a couple of pics as well.:)
Sponsored

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto

Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
So was the install coilovers only or did you do things like camber plates/bolts as well? And are you happy with the ride height drop. Would love to see a couple of pics as well.:)
Coilovers only. I'm happy with the drop but maybe could have gone 20mm on the front. Will take some photos soon.

LePhatnom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
Installed the OBDII Hud today. Can't really see it during the day without the reflective screen. But it looks pretty ugly from the outside, if you use the screen.

RubyVert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Maggie the GT...
Wondering whether I have the Lund tune process correct in my mind.
I received the hardware and setup files close to 3 weeks ago - I thought that I was waiting for the tune file which they said would be about 10 days from 16/11, its now 5/12.
Have I got it wrong - probably have :doh:

Cheers

J

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Installed the OBDII Hud today. Can't really see it during the day without the reflective screen. But it looks pretty ugly from the outside, if you use the screen.
Which brand hud have you installed. I have been considering getting the Navdy but was wondering how well it would fit the S550 dash.

Sponsored

BenM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT.
I received the hardware and setup files close to 3 weeks ago - I thought that I was waiting for the tune file which they said would be about 10 days from 16/11, its now 5/12.

Cheers

J
Hi John,

Did you fill out the "LRS tune request form" on their website?

Once filled out I received an email in short time saying "my order is in the queue to do the tune."

From there a ticket number was created and a tune was sent in due course.

I also found when liaising with them, don't use the email address that comes up when you tap reply, instead use: [email protected]

I was dealing with Dasan and found him quite helpful. After doing some data logs for them and two revisions later I have a very sweet tune. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps.

Regards Ben.

miro67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 build GT Convertible

Cheers

J
There are no "setup files", you will only have received an NGuage via courier and an email with a tune file attached. I received my first tune only a few days after my order and well before the NGuage arrived.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Just a small job today, threw the stripes on just to break up the overall side profile of the car a little.
Looks fantastic; well done.
Sponsored