Sponsored

T Minus 2 days - Vortech/Paxton is coming.......

S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Infiniti G35, BMW E30
Stock internals?
Sponsored

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
yes, stock internals, 650 or so should be relatively safe on these with the upgrade rods this year.

we'll start pushing ours a little more with the e85 closer to the 800 mark, built engine in the works as well to bump it to 1000rwhp

everything should be geared up in the next 2 weeks I'm thinking

theereverand

Theereverand
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any update on Paxton kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Finally! Can't wait to get my hands on this kit! Looking forward to seeing more info and more cars running this kit in the future. Def looking forward to a comparison of the two centri options out there.

Sponsored

Apollo_1092

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Finally! Can't wait to get my hands on this kit! Looking forward to seeing more info and more cars running this kit in the future. Def looking forward to a comparison of the two centri options out there.
I'm in the same boat. Definitely going the centri route. Now just have to wait and see how people like the Vortech so I can make my final decision. Seems to come down to personal preference but I can't wait!!!

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Everyone I have talked to recommended Vortech for centri, but i think that was due to the major flaw of procharger sucking hot air from back of the engine bay before, now that they fixed that and the intercooler seems to flow better/more power it's a tough choice.

Really looking at BeefCake for some solid advice on which is best for daily and what's better for future modding potential. Already building my shopping cart on their site, currently at $4500 and havent even added in the supercharger cost haha.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
I think the FMIC on the Vortech looks better, and is black!

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Totally agree with the black look and would totally have mine painted if I did go ProCharger Stage 2

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Totally agree with the black look and would totally have mine painted if I did go ProCharger Stage 2
Many members on here have already installed our systems, and blacked out their intercoolers with paint. (No different then if we were to do it ourselves)

Powder coating them is a BAD idea.
Anodizing leaves an odd finish.

Paint is really the only way to go if a person wants it black. (nice thin coat)

Our intercoolers are UNMATCHED on this 2015.

Sponsored
OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Everyone I have talked to recommended Vortech for centri, but i think that was due to the major flaw of procharger sucking hot air from back of the engine bay before, now that they fixed that and the intercooler seems to flow better/more power it's a tough choice.

Really looking at BeefCake for some solid advice on which is best for daily and what's better for future modding potential. Already building my shopping cart on their site, currently at $4500 and havent even added in the supercharger cost haha.
LOL, keep adding it on!!!

Both kits are going to perform well. Procharger has made some changes on the 15 kits that I like as compared to the 11-14, who knows if I influenced that, lol. :)

The vortech and Paxton kits are going to come in less expensive like always. I think the procharger will have a little shorter install time from what they are saying ,but we haven't got our hands on one yet.

On the intercoolers, The vortech / Paxton has a 1092 C/I core standard on everything from the v3 to the ysi competition kits.

If your going procharger, I like the ho kit with he stage 2 I/c upgrade, just because I love using the factory tensioner.

On the vortech / Paxton. The vortech will be more responsive at stock boost levels, as it's pullied about 1 psi higher, and closer to it's peak efficiency, but, the Paxton will have more growing room.

we'll have options with the ti, and jt and ysi trims as well

theereverand

Theereverand
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
BEEF Do you stock any kits or do they need to ordered?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I always stock kits for the 11-14. Once these are on the official build. We will be doing them as well

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
LOL, keep adding it on!!!

Both kits are going to perform well. Procharger has made some changes on the 15 kits that I like as compared to the 11-14, who knows if I influenced that, lol. :)

The vortech and Paxton kits are going to come in less expensive like always. I think the procharger will have a little shorter install time from what they are saying ,but we haven't got our hands on one yet.

On the intercoolers, The vortech / Paxton has a 1092 C/I core standard on everything from the v3 to the ysi competition kits.

If your going procharger, I like the ho kit with he stage 2 I/c upgrade, just because I love using the factory tensioner.

On the vortech / Paxton. The vortech will be more responsive at stock boost levels, as it's pullied about 1 psi higher, and closer to it's peak efficiency, but, the Paxton will have more growing room.

we'll have options with the ti, and jt and ysi trims as well

Well based off a little more research and what you just typed above, I will be ordering the procharger kit lol. I really like the factory tensioner and separate belt system so I am not stranded, just crippled if a belt goes.

Last question I have is why you favor the HO with Stage 2 I/C upgrade over just the entire stage 2 kit. I ask because I was looking at the stage 2 kit with D1SC upgraded head and would like to know if you think it's worth it before spending that kind of money lol.

I want 700whp running ARH 1-7/8th w/offroad 3" exhaust and pure thunder mufflers and Water/Meth Injection to keep her safe on 91 ACN octane.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Well based off a little more research and what you just typed above, I will be ordering the procharger kit lol. I really like the factory tensioner and separate belt system so I am not stranded, just crippled if a belt goes.

Last question I have is why you favor the HO with Stage 2 I/C upgrade over just the entire stage 2 kit. I ask because I was looking at the stage 2 kit with D1SC upgraded head and would like to know if you think it's worth it before spending that kind of money lol.

I want 700whp running ARH 1-7/8th w/offroad 3" exhaust and pure thunder mufflers and Water/Meth Injection to keep her safe on 91 ACN octane.
because I like the shared drive system.

you have as much chance of losing a belt with a Paxton / vortech / procharger shared system as you do a stock car.....

they run off of the factory tensioner, there is no reason to worry about losing a belt
Sponsored