Sponsored

Supercharger options,Whipple,Roush,Paxton,Procharger

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Wish there were more warranty options besides roush.... i thought whipple had a 3/36 but now i dont see it on their site yet lethal still offers it ??? Didnt boostworks also mention it a while back ? Thought i had seen something some time ago when i was lurking about.
We offer a 3/36,000 for $495. Same as what Lethal shows.
Sponsored

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
you guys crack me up about "warranty" and wanting 600+ HP:headbonk:

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Yessir,

We have the whipple warranty on our site as well:)

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Sponsored

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
I'll recommend the procharger on the following conditions:

-Rip off the stock intake manifold for a stock 2011-2014 coyote manifold.
-Replace the garbage inlet procharger provides with a plastic custom inlet or a power pipe from a vendor
-Run the bullet or red race valve depending on your boost level, do not use the proflo
-They change how they conduct customer service

Last edited:

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
I'll recommend the procharger on the following conditions:

-Rip off the stock intake manifold for a stock 2011-2014 coyote manifold.
-Replace the garbage inlet procharger provides with a plastic custom inlet or a power pipe from a vendor
-Run the bullet or red race valve depending on your boost level, do not use the proflo
This is for the D1sc 650+ correct? I am hoping to run the p1sc H.O. base kit as shipped with their canned tune on a fully stock pp.

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
This is for the D1sc 650+ correct? I am hoping to run the p1sc H.O. base kit as shipped with their canned tune on a fully stock pp.
Your mileage may vary, I've driven a procharger tuned p1sc car and it still surged. Mildly, but it was still there. Tuning is one half of the problem, the physical IMRC is the other. This being said, access to all of the proper throttle tables to completely fix this has always been a crap shoot, even with the 2011-2014 cars.

It will be an issue on a vortech, paxton, turbo, or procharger. The IMRC just pronounces the issue a lot more than the previous gen coyotes. As said before, it's part mechanical and part tune. It gets worse with the more boost you run.

Last edited:

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
There will some big news at SEMA this year in regards to superchargers :) If you get one of our kits, you will be very happy you did! All I can say for now.......
I guess it looks like all the signs for me say "wait" on FI for my GT.

I would think the aftermarket for the new platform will be real solid/tested/reviewed in another year. I think not rushing will give me time to understand what I want and how to get it. It looks like 6g is a good spot to figure it all out!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
this is the same engine basically as the last 4 years, same sc options really apply, you can't go wrong with any option,

we have our preferences, it's all what direction you want to go

Sponsored

Fezenator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Fellow car enthusiasts, here is the issue that I noticed with whipple, or roush, or any of the super chargers that are set up on top of the engine block, you have to cut the K-Brace to get it on. I have the PP version and that does effect the chassey tuning. Therefore I have been looking at Procharger and now the Vortech. I think I will be happy with max of 800rwhp. What do you guys think?

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Fellow car enthusiasts, here is the issue that I noticed with whipple, or roush, or any of the super chargers that are set up on top of the engine block, you have to cut the K-Brace to get it on. I have the PP version and that does effect the chassey tuning. Therefore I have been looking at Procharger and now the Vortech. I think I will be happy with max of 800rwhp. What do you guys think?
Twin turbo

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
You don't have to cut anything with the Whipple install.

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
The strut tower brace basically doesn't add much rigidity. The k brace does all the work.
Sponsored