Sponsored

Still not seeing them!

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
It really seems weird to me. I know that people are buying them, my local dealer has different ones every time I am there, but I am not seeing them on the street.

Where are they?!?!?!?!
The local lots around the MD/VA area don't seem to be selling many. Ive seen the same GTs/EB/V6s on the lot at Darcars for weeks and weeks.

I think geographic location plays a lot into it.

Like, for example, everybody here drives German cars, which I understand aren't as popular in other parts of the country, so an American performance car is much more of a rare bird here than a German car.

Also, pickup trucks. I know they're hugely popular in the South and elsewhere, but I've seen a grand total of ONE pickup truck in the last year that wasn't a construction contractor truck with a magnetic sign on the side.
Being in Clarendon, the standard thing you see all day is Audi A4, A5, A6, Q3,Q5 BMW 3,4,5, Mercedes, Landrover.
Sponsored

Pazuzu7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
It really seems weird to me. I know that people are buying them, my local dealer has different ones every time I am there, but I am not seeing them on the street.

I am not keeping track on purpose, but since I bought mine at Thanksgiving, I have only seen 5 on the road (not counting mine).

• A DIB which was getting on the freeway while I was getting off, about 300 yards away
  • A Ruby convertible on a test drive from the dealer close to my office (still had a key safe clamped to the window)
  • A DIB parked in my neighborhood, a couple of blocks from my house. It was gone the next morning
  • A Ruby convertible parked at one of my customer's offices
  • A DIB on the burning car trailer this morning

And here is the weird thing about that... 3 of them were DIB and the other two were Ruby Red. And.... both Ruby Reds were convertibles.

Where are they?!?!?!?!
They are all here in SoCal ! Seems like everyone and their mother has one here...:cheers:

blkandgud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium
The local lots around the MD/VA area don't seem to be selling many. Ive seen the same GTs/EB/V6s on the lot at Darcars for weeks and weeks.

Being in Clarendon, the standard thing you see all day is Audi A4, A5, A6, Q3,Q5 BMW 3,4,5, Mercedes, Landrover.

Where in Clarendon? I used to live in Virginia Square and moved to Skyline. I miss it there. :( And yeah, Mustangs are definitely a rarity in this area. So many tools with Audi's and BMW's (including me now, yay!)...

Gworl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST, 1982 Porsche 944
I saw my first one two days ago. A magnetic manual GT at my local Ford dealer. But it´s not that strange that I hadn´t seen one before, because I live in Germany.

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
See about 3 of them a week here in South FL. If I get the chance to, I give them the rockstar hand gesture & they give it right back. Had this young guy with the same exact color, fastback, except his was a GT around my age (19, 20ish) and he purposely stopped before he got to the red light beside me in the turn lane and pointed at me with his shades on and rocked his head back and fourth. I felt like the coolest kid on the block, haha!

Sponsored

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
I have seen a small handful. All have been 5.0.

Ruby Red on the 370 - i know who you are....

White one on the 680. rolled up next to the guy and gave him the thumbs up.

Competition orange at my church.

i saw my original order getting off the 80 at 144th.

still rare around here. which is OK. :)

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
Saw two EB convertibles in the wild 2 days ago. These are the first I've seen. Both were parked, but I immediately recognized the taillights. The were in a nearby city, since I live in the boonies. Does mean that I am staying unique, though.

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
I see mine. I care about no others. ;)

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
I've only seen 3 others, 1 white base Gt a local, 1 v6 yellow local and 1 comp orange driving down I-45 today at 5

93calypso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3 mustang, 93 2.3 mustang lx
North houston, 4 in my apartment complex (including mine), my dib, a red ecoboost, a black gt, and a magnetic v6. Seen at least ten maybe fifteen others. I've seen 3 Lamborghini huracan's and a LA Ferrari as well but that's North houston for ya. Lost count of the gtr's, vettes, porsches, especially panamera's, Bentleys, and a slew of other cars. I work at an auto parts store so I see almost everything around town.
uploadfromtaptalk1427521034887.jpg

Sponsored

93calypso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2.3 mustang, 93 2.3 mustang lx
Posted the LA Ferrari twice, that thing was driving in the rain and was on the phone the whole time. Noone would pass him, but I was in my new stang and didnt care. Probably never see it again.

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
The last couple days has been all about the black S550s. Saw a black GT and Ecoboost (I think) yesterday and two black V6s today.

A Polite Canadian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT 6MT
Have not seen a single one in the wild where I live in Canada. The dealership I test drove at had an auto GT, manual GT, and manual EB. They said they've sold some, but not sure if they're serious, or just a gimmick to get me to buy one.

justindo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium
I see at least a few everyday. Mostly Ecoboosts and V6s but I've seen a few GTs too.

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
Went on a 100 mile road trip yesterday from San Diego toward LA and back. Saw 3-- they were all EB.
Sponsored