Sponsored

Still not seeing them!

chops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP [RR]
They're starting to multiply exponentially up here at Ft. Lewis. Gave this LT a ride from the bar last weekend - and the car I dropped him off at? A brand new 2015.

Can't think of a more primo audience for the new stang...and camaro... and challenger. At every intersection you come to a stop at, you'll see at least one. No kidding.
Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
It really seems weird to me. I know that people are buying them, my local dealer has different ones every time I am there, but I am not seeing them on the street.

I am not keeping track on purpose, but since I bought mine at Thanksgiving, I have only seen 5 on the road (not counting mine).

• A DIB which was getting on the freeway while I was getting off, about 300 yards away
  • A Ruby convertible on a test drive from the dealer close to my office (still had a key safe clamped to the window)
  • A DIB parked in my neighborhood, a couple of blocks from my house. It was gone the next morning
  • A Ruby convertible parked at one of my customer's offices
  • A DIB on the burning car trailer this morning

And here is the weird thing about that... 3 of them were DIB and the other two were Ruby Red. And.... both Ruby Reds were convertibles.

Where are they?!?!?!?!
Ha, I have only seen 5 on the road until today, the 6th was yours! Pulled on the freeway at Mill Plain and followed you to the south Hazel Dell exit. Just after taking the exit I started kicking myself for not digging my phone out of my pocket and snapping a pic for you! Looks fantastic, though I did test drive it before you got it hence the lack of tread. :)