Sponsored

Still not seeing them!

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ive only seen one more. it was a white convertible. that's it. ugh. soooo many previous gens around here and they all drive like dicks. im in socal.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MkVII GTI
I've only ever seen 2. A CO EB and a white GT, both in the same weekend. Next week is the NYIAS, and it'll be the first I get a real good look at it.

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
There are tons in Detroit. No surprise there, I guess.

I see at least 6-10 a day on my commute. I'm sure some are the same ones, but it still feels like there are a lot on the roads here. I see a lot of convertibles lately too!

I also see factory fresh models driving on I-275 a lot. Must be shake downs? I once saw 10 in a row! I'd like to see a euro model testing, but no luck yet.

For fun on my commute, I keep mental track of the colors I see. Around here, magnetic and black are most common. I do see a few triple yellow and comp orange Mustangs too. Probably because they are easier to spot. I also see a comp orange almost everyday out in Novi and I think he's a forum member. I see about two or three DIB and race red mustangs a week. Guard is hard to tell sometimes as it kinda looks like magnetic from across the highway. I'm sure I mistake them sometimes.

Don't see many ruby red or ignot. That's cool though because my ignot ecoboost is being built on 4/6! It'll be a fairly rare color, I guess.

I also drove by the Mustang factory in Flatrock yesterday. Hundreds of mustangs just visible from the road. A rainbow of awesomeness.

batz1917

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium (401a) w/ PP
I've only seen a handful of them. Maybe about 1 a day in the NOVA area, mainly EB's and V6's.

I saw a black GT one day that made me drool.

But yeah, they're very rare for some reason.
I live in the NoVA area as well and I have seen the black GT you are talking about. Super nice.

Hopefully you'll be seeing my Race Red GTPP on the streets one of these days!

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
I have seen a DIB V6 near Mukilteo a few times, a race red GT around 522/405 a few times, and a black V6 driving around Lynnwood. I know I've seen more in random places, but those three seem to pop up semi-regularly.

Sponsored

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
ive seen a few here and there, mostly V6s from what I can see. Maybe 5 sightings total?

A friend sent a pic of another DIB in our area a few days after I bought mine, thinking it was me. It was a GT

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
I have seen about 5 to 10 total since November 1st when i got my car in the south Chicagoland area. I'm assuming the weather is keeping them in.

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
In NJ I've only seen 4 on the road in the past 2 months. We are just coming out of this awful winter weather so that'll likely change in the coming weeks.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Saw my second one today! A DIB Ecoboost in Brooklyn that was parked in front of a repair shop in Park Slope.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I finally saw one today at lunch. It was a DIB convertible.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I've only see two on the road to date in southern MN.

The local dealer just sold a Magnetic EB vert, so mine won't be the first to leave that dealership (if it ever arrives).

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I am seeing a ton of V6 'verts from the rental car companies around Orlando. Not a lot of GTs or EBs as yet locally.
I saw a PP GT the other day, must've been you. Here in Melbourne I've seen a couple of V6s, mostly rentals I assume.

arban25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I feel the same way as OP I live in Chicago and I rarely see a S550. I've been down in Dallas for the past 5 days and I literally see 5+ everyday.. I'm only out driving for 2 hours a day too...

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I see a bunch of them here in Florida. Some are rentals. Had mine at the beach this week parked on the road while I was at a bar overlooking the road and 4 other 2015's drove past in an hour.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I feel the same way as OP I live in Chicago and I rarely see a S550. I've been down in Dallas for the past 5 days and I literally see 5+ everyday.. I'm only out driving for 2 hours a day too...
I think geographic location plays a lot into it.

Like, for example, everybody here drives German cars, which I understand aren't as popular in other parts of the country, so an American performance car is much more of a rare bird here than a German car.

Also, pickup trucks. I know they're hugely popular in the South and elsewhere, but I've seen a grand total of ONE pickup truck in the last year that wasn't a construction contractor truck with a magnetic sign on the side.
Sponsored