Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Man I'm glad I live in FL! Even though it's been in the mid 30's all week when I leave for work.
Sponsored

Need 4 Steed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
How in the world the right corner of the box is not underneath the metal piece there? Mine is all snugged in underneath the metal and its a pain to take it out! Even the Steeda one seems to be the same way.

I have seen a few posts regarding how I installed the foam. The supplied rubber seal is in place as normal and seals underneath the metal body piece. The foam goes over that seal at the top right and bottom and goes over the body metal at the bottom right. With this mod as well as opening up 4 of the full hexes in the grill I have seen AIT as low as 2F over ambient at highway speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadracergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Wait, so looking at this dyno sheet the Steeda CAI with NO TUNE was within 2 rwhp of the JLT CAI WITH TUNE!?

Pretty awesome to see those numbers without even a tune - shows the Steeda CAI at work!=

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
First two pulls were done back to back, last pull, the car waited 20 minutes for cool down! I drove the car directly from my house to the shop in the morning. It was only a 2 mile drive and maybe it was not enough for fluids to warm up. There is a huge difference between the pulls 1,2 to 3!
Thanks for sharing [MENTION=9698]Sasuketr[/MENTION]. :cheers:

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Some days I see 2 degrees over ambient (no mod to grill) but most days it's 4-6.

Sponsored

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Wait, so looking at this dyno sheet the Steeda CAI with NO TUNE was within 2 rwhp of the JLT CAI WITH TUNE!?

Pretty awesome to see those numbers without even a tune - shows the Steeda CAI at work!=
It is still hard to tell, all cars act different to tunes and modes! I put the conditions there too, he had high humidity during his runs but lower temps. I also saw his e85 tune dyno and that was 412 whp!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
A deeper look at some of the craftsmanship that goes into our CAI kits courtesy of [MENTION=15365]The Menace[/MENTION] #ourwelderisbetterthanyours
CAI-Velocity-Stack.jpg

The Menace

No it's not that Fast...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So cool thanks for posting David.

You know the product is good when you get that shot with a 3 year old cell phone camera.

birdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT 6M
Quick question.... I purchased the CAI and Tune from David at Steeda. I'm curious how the tune changes all the driving modes. Does the tune just adjust the Sport or Track mode or all of them adjusted across the board? Any input would be appreciated.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Sure wish I could get the nerve up to install mine....lol

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Quick question.... I purchased the CAI and Tune from David at Steeda. I'm curious how the tune changes all the driving modes. Does the tune just adjust the Sport or Track mode or all of them adjusted across the board? Any input would be appreciated.
across the board but they still retain their individual differences

birdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT 6M
across the board but they still retain their individual differences
Really??? Because now I seem to loose traction in "normal" driving mode super easy. If I'm on it hard at all I'll spin it going from 1st to 2nd...even when I'm not trying. It seems to have lost a lot of it's "traction control" in all settings.

I'd like to hear from David on this too.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Sure wish I could get the nerve up to install mine....lol
Same here, the tune is in hand but with only 2100 miles on the car l can't seem to pull the trigger with the SCT quite yet. The nice thing is l can still enjoy even the small bump of power from the non-tune configuration.:cheers:

Knight5.0

Project Lightning
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, PP, 401A
Same here, the tune is in hand but with only 2100 miles on the car l can't seem to pull the trigger with the SCT quite yet. The nice thing is l can still enjoy even the small bump of power from the non-tune configuration.:cheers:

I hooked up my NGauge and loaded my Lund tune with 97 miles on my car. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk