Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
those of you with the air suspension, how loud is it inside when compressor is running?

I got 2 and half year old and 4 month old currently so if I ever do this I obviously don't want it to be obnoxious right behind them. This will be a down the road thing so they'll be older if and when I ever do it.

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
those of you with the air suspension, how loud is it inside when compressor is running?

I got 2 and half year old and 4 month old currently so if I ever do this I obviously don't want it to be obnoxious right behind them. This will be a down the road thing so they'll be older if and when I ever do it.
From my experience with past cars that were bagged, the inside cabin noise isn't bad at all. Kinda depends where it is mounted. One had his mounted in the spare well and it was quiet with dynamat, another had his compressors just in the trunk and it was still bearable.

tx91_stang

GT S550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ivan
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red Mustang GT

Sponsored

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

cwh19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I have a question. I got my kit a few days ago and just got around to beginning the install today. My compressor didn't come with any fittings to put an airline on the end of the braided hose. The only way to connect it to the tank would be to thread the braided line into the tank directly. Is this correct or am I missing some pieces?

Sponsored

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
I have a question. I got my kit a few days ago and just got around to beginning the install today. My compressor didn't come with any fittings to put an airline on the end of the braided hose. The only way to connect it to the tank would be to thread the braided line into the tank directly. Is this correct or am I missing some pieces?

That is correct. The braided house is 2ft long, I had to order a 3ft hose to reach the tank based on how I chose to mount everything.

ib2loud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
You definitely don't want to put a hose on the end of the leader hose from the compressor. Even with 2 or 3 feet of cooling it would possibly get hot enough to melt the line if ran for an extended time. (Learned that the hard way years ago)

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
Would you guys say this improved ride quality a lot compared to say a set of lowering springs. Looking for the lowered look but a little nicer ride quality. Not sure if air ride or separate struts are what i need.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Would you guys say this improved ride quality a lot compared to say a set of lowering springs. Looking for the lowered look but a little nicer ride quality. Not sure if air ride or separate struts are what i need.

Mike, I have been extremely satisfied and surprised with the overall ride quality improvement. We took quite a few guys out for a test ride in the our 15 during MW15..... lets just say we have a lot of guys converting over.

If you dont feel comfortable with the install, come on down:)
Sponsored