Sponsored

Official: 2015 Mustang to be revealed December 5 in Six Cities Worldwide! [& Teaser]

Bullitt3383

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang Bullitt
Looks like no joy for LA. December 5th is the date.
Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
:thumbsup:

Callie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 GT Convertible
Very exciting!

I'm all for earlier the better but it is a strange date for a reveal aint it? It's right in between 2 auto shows and 12/5 sure not as meaningful as 4/17..... wonder if this was the plan all along.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Very exciting!

I'm all for earlier the better but it is a strange date for a reveal aint it? It's right in between 2 auto shows and 12/5 sure not as meaningful as 4/17..... wonder if this was the plan all along.
I think J Mays leaving on Jan 1st had a wee bit to do with it.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Jarstang, do you think we'll get a more detailed timetable soon? I'd heard about the event in Barcelona on the 6th (no idea on time), so it looks like you guys WILL get to see if first. However, if the event is being streamed live from the US, I need to know what time I need to be sat in front of my laptop.......not forgetting we're 6 or 7 hours ahead of you :)

Prodigy

Very exciting!

Why not? The original was shown at a special event with all eyes on Ford. The auto shows are great for the car world but you get a 10 min presentation where you're competing to see who is the loudest, brightest, etc. Ford can have a closed door event inviting all media to sit down, relax and enjoy an hour long tribute to the Mustang. REALLY looking forward to this.

Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
Are these things usually live streamed or what?

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Jarstang, do you think we'll get a more detailed timetable soon? I'd heard about the event in Barcelona on the 6th (no idea on time), so it looks like you guys WILL get to see if first. However, if the event is being streamed live from the US, I need to know what time I need to be sat in front of my laptop.......not forgetting we're 6 or 7 hours ahead of you :)
We'll try to firm up some details for everyone as we get closer, but no guarantee of that.

Laptop? Would've thought you would be camping out at the event ;)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
We'll try to firm up some details for everyone as we get closer, but no guarantee of that.

Laptop? Would've thought you would be camping out at the event ;)
Good man.

Sadly, I didn't get an invite to the Barcelona event :rant:

GTsquid

I can't see the video, it says it's private. :(
It looks like Ford took down the videos. I dont see them anymore on the Ford Mustang youtube page. Wow did this get leaked on accident.... :lol:
Sponsored