Sponsored

noob tune problem

william1548

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
hey there guys.. im am new here and i dont know where to post things yet so please help me if this dont belong here.. I got a 2015 GT Premium Auto and in sport mod it has that rev match thing when coming to a stop.. i really enjoy it definitely turn heads with xpipe and roush axle back... not my problem is we gotnit tuned today and it did amazing power is there for sure..but in sport mode it doesn't rev mach like it did,but down shifts into 1st hard ...any help on while
Sponsored

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
Who did the tuning?

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I also remember reading a bunch of posts there regarding rev matching tunes as well. Turns out its tuner specific and some tuners just don't do it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

william1548

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
i posted to get help on why its doing this.. not smart ass remarks.. this buddy of ours is a HP tuner

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
i posted to get help on why its doing this.. not smart ass remarks.. this buddy of ours is a HP tuner
Then ask him what the problem is with the tune since he sounds so wonderful.:headbonk:

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
There's the problem
+1

Flash your stock tune back on and see if that fixes the problem.
If it does you need to find yourself a tuner with a little more experience tuning the coyote.

OP
OP

william1548

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
we got it fixed.. it was something to do with the torque management..

all i was asking is if any of yall had problems after getting a tune on a Auto trans

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
I think some people running bama had that issue. I run lund and it still works great.

Sponsored

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
Tuning this motor and trans is an art form. Very few people attempt to tune their own cars as the down side is huge. Glad you got it worked out.

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Tuning this motor and trans is an art form. Very few people attempt to tune their own cars as the down side is huge. Glad you got it worked out.
It definitely isn't easy and I've been tuning since 08 although different platform with a completely different ECU. I also tuned my 2013 5.0 myself and it was far easier than my 2016 has been this new ECM has so many extra torque management tables vs the 2013.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I think some people running bama had that issue. I run lund and it still works great.
I had that issue with Bama. Switched to Lund and they fixed it plus their auto trans tune is unmatched period! The paddle shift tune especially is ridiculous, hits so hard and fast; damn near dsg fast!

devnull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT PP
It definitely isn't easy and I've been tuning since 08 although different platform with a completely different ECU. I also tuned my 2013 5.0 myself and it was far easier than my 2016 has been this new ECM has so many extra torque management tables vs the 2013.
I have to agree , 26 mapped points Torque and Inverse along with the fantastic ability to tune cams to the letter are amazing...but my god even the 13's where not even this detail oriented.

HDFX for the win!
Sponsored