Sponsored

noob tune problem

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
I had that issue with Bama. Switched to Lund and they fixed it plus their auto trans tune is unmatched period! The paddle shift tune especially is ridiculous, hits so hard and fast; damn near dsg fast!
Are you saying the paddle shift tune is a separate tune? Or that their tune when used with the paddle shifters is awesome?
Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Are you saying the paddle shift tune is a separate tune? Or that their tune when used with the paddle shifters is awesome?
Their tune used with the paddle shifters is awesome. In normal driving mode they greatly improve the trans tables, but then click sport or track and its whole nother level of shifting. Basically sport and track is not really ideal for the street anymore, its for the track.

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just so I'm understanding you, the toggle switch can change the lund tune? I had no idea that was possible.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Just so I'm understanding you, the toggle switch can change the lund tune? I had no idea that was possible.
It changes on the lund tune just like it does with the stock tune. Some tuners make the sport and track throttle and trans tables obsolete by just incorporating them into normal mode. Not lund

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now that is awesome!
Sponsored