Not open for further replies.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
He'll get to you eventually. He said a while back that he is a bit overwhelmed right now, but slowly getting back on track. There is tremendous demand for these and his other products and he's working as quick as he can to get back to everybody.
Hasn't happened yet. By the time this product will be available or I'll be responded to, I'll have went into a different direction.

I have a big audio install planned, and it's currently on hold for this, but at this point I'm just going to do it the hard way, and hopefully get the programming at a later time.

I dunno what to do. I'm tempted to buy that parrot harness, but I'm not sure if that even has the correct plugs.
Sponsored

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Im sorry.. did you email me.? I just don't get on the forums much..it adds time.. And its just hard.. I cant seem to win anymore.. people are dumping on me.. gets me to the point its like not worth it.. I try to make products the guys need .. EMAIL me.. its the best way to get me.. [email protected]

I have 2 harnesses here.. I can ship for free.. I have left it on here.. I don't have the harness for the speakers for the premium.. This will work for signal on the premiums though.. just not to run back to the factory speaker wires..

I am sorry I haven't been on here .. But I am one guy that has been surprised at the amount of time I spend and now I just cant even get on here much.. I know it doesn't seem like it does but PMS do take me longer.. I just cant drop everything.. Please email me..

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Im sorry.. did you email me.? I just don't get on the forums much..it adds time.. And its just hard.. I cant seem to win anymore.. people are dumping on me.. gets me to the point its like not worth it.. I try to make products the guys need .. EMAIL me.. its the best way to get me.. [email protected]

I have 2 harnesses here.. I can ship for free.. I have left it on here.. I don't have the harness for the speakers for the premium.. This will work for signal on the premiums though.. just not to run back to the factory speaker wires..

I am sorry I haven't been on here .. But I am one guy that has been surprised at the amount of time I spend and now I just cant even get on here much.. I know it doesn't seem like it does but PMS do take me longer.. I just cant drop everything.. Please email me..
Yea, I emailed back on Oct 19 inquiring about price and availability, and received no response. Not sure what else I could do? I'm not the type of person to pester someone over and over for a response.

Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not criticizing or even mad... maybe a little frustrated, but that's it.

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
It happens.. maybe your email went to spam.. and sometimes I just over look.. I have multiple devices and sometimes I open one and it marks it read on the other.. I overlook things.. I miss things..

nate154

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
Well, this is taking awhile, but I'm still willing to buy the harness with the female rca out, or send you my hu for the reprogramming.

Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
I just wanted to chime in quick. I sent my radio to OEM last Monday. I simply wanted it deprogrammed with the processing removed and the output converted to low level. He received it on Thursday, worked his magic and sent it out Friday. I received it yesterday. Excellent service!

OP
OP

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Thanks ... I know its taking a while.. imagine getting a company to give you attention when you are talking about 100 pieces.. they almost laugh at you.. I have to get them a t a price thats affordable.. and at a quantity that I can afford.. Im not Best Buy or Metra and have contacts all over the world.. it take A LOT of work to do this.. and for what? Just to help guys out where NO ONE else has.. No one has tried to think outside the box with the ford stuff and audio.. I did and everyone that has one this has been so excited that they have their factory equipment sounding so good..

I hope to have the harnesses here in a couple weeks.. I have 4-8" harnesses being made also.. and I NEED those SO bad.. ! This is my full time job.. so me not selling is me not living..

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Thanks ... I know its taking a while.. imagine getting a company to give you attention when you are talking about 100 pieces.. they almost laugh at you.. I have to get them a t a price thats affordable.. and at a quantity that I can afford.. Im not Best Buy or Metra and have contacts all over the world.. it take A LOT of work to do this.. and for what? Just to help guys out where NO ONE else has.. No one has tried to think outside the box with the ford stuff and audio.. I did and everyone that has one this has been so excited that they have their factory equipment sounding so good..

I hope to have the harnesses here in a couple weeks.. I have 4-8" harnesses being made also.. and I NEED those SO bad.. ! This is my full time job.. so me not selling is me not living..
Looking forward to getting the harnesses for my premium, this is going to be my winter project...can't wait!:headbang:

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
reached out to [MENTION=20927]OEMRadio[/MENTION] for one of the harnesses, he was quick to respond to my emails and was more than willing to help me out. he is a great asset to this forum!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Anybody heard any updates lately with this?!?

Sponsored

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I just hope some one makes an in dept walkthrough on adding a sub to a base stereo with this harness.. I know nothing about car audio other than I want a subwoofer and don't want to cut any wires.. Lol.

I will be doing a full audio build log this spring, as I will be competing in audio competitions!

I plan to use one of OEM's harnesses!

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
I will be doing a full audio build log this spring, as I will be competing in audio competitions!

I plan to use one of OEM's harnesses!
Great, looking forward to it..

On a similar note, is this harness available for sale yet or what? Lol..

I need some bass in my life. :D

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Great, looking forward to it..

On a similar note, is this harness available for sale yet or what? Lol..

I need some bass in my life. :D
he put a youtube video out recently stating he had a batch available for ourchase, he also stated he's better reached by phone if you need something. look up the video

nate154

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
He's waiting for the programmer he said. So once he gets those, they'll be out for sale. I'm sure he'll mention it here first.

I'm kinda wondering what the price is going to be. It's hard to estimate a price for something like this.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
He's waiting for the programmer he said. So once he gets those, they'll be out for sale.
as in they'll only be sold with the programmer? doesn't make sense, because some guys won't need the programmer, only the harness........
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.