POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
How much do you want for the programmer? I can't figure out how to order it by itself.
Are there selectors on the programmer for different options? I just want to lose the EQ and the damned engine noise.
I don't want to take my dash apart, so I'll be making cables that connect behind the kick panel. I also don't want to risk screwing up the radio by trying to reprogram it myself.
It has enough issues from the factory. Damn that Lucas Electrics, I mean Ford Electronics...
Once its used on a car it can't be used on another car. It's locked to the car's VIN. At least thats what the video said.
Sponsored

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
Additionally, you might think you can compensate using a sound processor. You would be mistaken as the parameters in the head unit shift with volume. Change the volume and your sound processor settings are no longer valid. Marginal differences but no to the trained ear. Just reprogram so the head unit is always flat.

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
Once its used on a car it can't be used on another car. It's locked to the car's VIN. At least thats what the video said.
I can confirm this is true. I tried it.

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
I was on their website but I don't see the option to specify that I have the Shaker Pro. The video shows that there is a second programmer required but I don't get the option for the second programmer on their site. The programmer that is there specifies that its for the base system.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.