Not open for further replies.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
FWIW, I couldn't get a concrete number either, which is why I still haven't bought one.

I don't have the email anymore, but if I recall, he said something like $50 for the harness and gave no further details on the programmer (other than the fact that it wasn't ready yet).
Sponsored

Last edited:

mustank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I am also waiting for the programmer to be finalized and then I will get that with the harness.

vnzbd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6
Just sending out a thank you to OEM. Purchased the harness with PayPal, Shipped the same day. Quality unit. Great service and fast shipping during the holiday craze!

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just sending out a thank you to OEM. Purchased the harness with PayPal, Shipped the same day. Quality unit. Great service and fast shipping during the holiday craze!
how much was it? care to share?.........

vnzbd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6
Well it was more than I wanted to pay. Mild sticker shock but I feel with the possible combination of OEM's programming and the convenience of speaker and rca outputs I feel it was worth it. I think OEM should give you the quote as he may have different package pricing...

Sponsored

RatFink71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sent OEM Radio a PM about 3 weeks ago and have not heard anything. Even offered to drive from Temple TX up to the Dallas/Ft Worth area to purchace the harness and let him do the programing - still no response. I would love to get his products but if he does not respond then.....

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Sent OEM Radio a PM about 3 weeks ago and have not heard anything. Even offered to drive from Temple TX up to the Dallas/Ft Worth area to purchace the harness and let him do the programing - still no response. I would love to get his products but if he does not respond then.....
email him.... Hes already posted that he hasnt been on the forums due to some health issues iirc and that email was the best way to reach him. I emailed him and literally had a response within a minute.
[email protected]

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
he has said multiple times he isnt good with emails, he put his number out there and said thats his preferred method of contact

RatFink71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
email him.... Hes already posted that he hasnt been on the forums due to some health issues iirc and that email was the best way to reach him. I emailed him and literally had a response within a minute.
[email protected]
Thank you for the helpful response. I was not aware of this due to the fact that I am not on here all the time. I saw his product, wanted it, and PMed him. Did not read through all the post to find out he wanted to be contacted through his gmail instead.

RatFink71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
he has said multiple times he isnt good with emails, he put his number out there and said thats his preferred method of contact
I do not know his number and will not read through tons of post to find it. Do you know what it is by any chance?

Sponsored

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I do not know his number and will not read through tons of post to find it. Do you know what it is by any chance?
here you go, from facebook

"I know I have not been that great about answering on Facebook. I am sorry. I have been caught off guard with the amount of emails I get. I am going to do this. If you have questions and are serious about wanting to do something just call me. 214-865-6794 I can get the questions answered much more quickly and we don't have to do endless emails"

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
just ordered a harness, Im going to remove the stock anemic subwoofer and installed a Kicker 10" and an amp

RatFink71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
here you go, from facebook

"I know I have not been that great about answering on Facebook. I am sorry. I have been caught off guard with the amount of emails I get. I am going to do this. If you have questions and are serious about wanting to do something just call me. 214-865-6794 I can get the questions answered much more quickly and we don't have to do endless emails"
Thank you for the info.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
the harness was $55 shipped, he said the programmer is almost ready for sale......

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
just ordered a harness, Im going to remove the stock anemic subwoofer and installed a Kicker 10" and an amp
How did you order? On their website or did you just give him a call?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.