Sponsored

Mustang Ecoboost Pro Cal Tuner

Joe_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Does any one know when this will be available for purchase? I saw the warranty information on it and its in the 2016 Ford Performance Catalog. But I don't know when i can buy it....I have money burning a hole in my pocket!:mad:
Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Not again....:tsk: Just go with one of the tuners on this forum.

Doskiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
That should drop just about when the V6 turbo comes out ............. :-0

OP
OP
Joe_S550

Joe_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
:shrug:I could....but then i wont have warranty !

2015 Silver GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium
It will reduce your drivetrain warranty to 3/36 from the time you purchased your car. So there isn't much warranty left if you to get one anyways not that they're available.

Sponsored

DB23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T 200A Auto Ingot
That should drop just about when the V6 turbo comes out ............. :-0
Ford's been saying "coming in a few months" for a year and a half ...

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
:shrug:I could....but then i wont have warranty !
Just like Silver GT said, it shortens your powertrain warranty to 3year/36k. You will be much happier going with one of the tuners on this forum. Trust me.

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Does any one know when this will be available for purchase? I saw the warranty information on it and its in the 2016 Ford Performance Catalog. But I don't know when i can buy it....I have money burning a hole in my pocket!:mad:
Never lol

but on a serious note, I wouldn't even wait for it because you are going to want more and usually Ford racing doesn't support after the tune and filter. If warranty is really something you are worried about than I guess that's your only option.

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP DIB
Never lol

but on a serious note, I wouldn't even wait for it because you are going to want more and usually Ford racing doesn't support after the tune and filter. If warranty is really something you are worried about than I guess that's your only option.
At least in Orange County he won't see any snow. Even if Ford does get the CARB certification this year, and it's available in August, as they say, we'll not have the tune just before it starts snowing here again. boo. So I wouldn't really be able to enjoy it until it warms up again in the spring. I'd have the summer to have some fun with it, and my warranty is up before the year is out (I took delivery 12/2014). Ford announced the tune before I got my car and basically left us early buyers out to dry.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
I called Ford Racing Performance today and was told that the release date on the Pro Cal would occur this August. The price point would be in line with what has already gone to print, but it would vary depending on which "flash package" you purchase. So I'm thinking that there maybe some other FRPP goodies that will be a part of the package. He thanked me for being patient on the release. Take it with a grain of salt...

Sponsored

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Bahh... Every time someone called Ford on it its always had a release date of 2 months.. lol. I bet if you called them again a month from now they would say it was being released in September.:lol:

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
The price point would be in line with what has already gone to print.
If that is what they really said, then they still have no idea.

Whoever's been answering the phones over there has been doing it in a pitch black room for the last year and a half.

Either that or they must be compartmentalizing their entire customer service department because no one has ever known anything.

:ninja:

Jdenkevitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby GT PP. Former 2016 Ecoboost owner.
Bahh... Every time someone called Ford on it its always had a release date of 2 months.. lol. I bet if you called them again a month from now they would say it was being released in September.:lol:
Actually I called them about a month ago and they told me August as well.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I brought this topic up many months ago, still waiting, lol.

I hope the tune matches the one for the focus, incredible gains on that one, however I am hearing probably not as good for the mustang. :tsk:

Terry :kickrock:

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Well I feel stupid for posting my thread now. Got overly excited. But yeah, GT I heard the end of this month and Echo in the summer.

It's driving me crazy that I cannot find enough people with years of experience with tuning mods for the 2015-16 echo boost stang. Like a guy asking about his ex girlfriend to make sure she did not die from a STD years later. I still find it hard to believe these tunes that are turning the echo into a 12-13 second 1/4 car is safe for durability. Either the head gasket is going to blow, the turbo fans will melt/warp, the cat on the exhaust will eventually fail from unignited fuel, the trans will pop, or the heads will warp. People been saying how cheaply the charge pipes, IC, and pieces are put together and are already hanging on a thread.

The last guy I talked too who tuned his car with livernois sold it.
Sponsored