Sponsored

Mustang Ecoboost Pro Cal Tuner

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
Well I feel stupid for posting my thread now. Got overly excited. But yeah, GT I heard the end of this month and Echo in the summer.

It's driving me crazy that I cannot find enough people with years of experience with tuning mods for the 2015-16 echo boost stang. Like a guy asking about his ex girlfriend to make sure she did not die from a STD years later. I still find it hard to believe these tunes that are turning the echo into a 12-13 second 1/4 car is safe for durability. Either the head gasket is going to blow, the turbo fans will melt/warp, the cat on the exhaust will eventually fail from unignited fuel, the trans will pop, or the heads will warp. People been saying how cheaply the charge pipes, IC, and pieces are put together and are already hanging on a thread.

The last guy I talked too who tuned his car with livernois sold it.
Not sure I follow. However there are a lot of tuners for this car with years of experience.You can safely mod this car. I've been bolt on tuned since late 14' recently went big turbo not a single issue.Now Theres a risk whenever you mod but iam not worried about this car anymore or less than the other dozen I've had:cheers:
Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Well I feel stupid for posting my thread now. Got overly excited. But yeah, GT I heard the end of this month and Echo in the summer.

It's driving me crazy that I cannot find enough people with years of experience with tuning mods for the 2015-16 echo boost stang. Like a guy asking about his ex girlfriend to make sure she did not die from a STD years later. I still find it hard to believe these tunes that are turning the echo into a 12-13 second 1/4 car is safe for durability. Either the head gasket is going to blow, the turbo fans will melt/warp, the cat on the exhaust will eventually fail from unignited fuel, the trans will pop, or the heads will warp. People been saying how cheaply the charge pipes, IC, and pieces are put together and are already hanging on a thread.

That is some analogy!

We by far have the most experience with modifying the EcoBoost platform as a whole. We have been tuning virtually the entire EcoBoost line of vehicles since 2009! If I am thinking of the right person he sold his EB for a 5L, and is still running our tuning! You can check any of the Ford forums we are widely regarded as one of if not the top vendor for the EB especially.

Were there some specific concerns that you have that I can address, and maybe provide a little more insight to put your mind at ease? If not, I invite you to checkout our website or YouTube channel!

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

You will always have risk when modding a car. The key is doing it in a smart manner. What I mean is do your research prior to spending your cash.

Your are right about the intercooler and charge pipes on the EB. Any member on here including the tuners recommend upgrading them. As long as your are not blindly turning up boost and doing proper maintenance you should be fine.
Sponsored