Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
So Auto cars can get Trans Oil Temp working, but no sensor for that in the Manual cars. Makes some sense.

Also, that Russian region didn't get my keyboard enabled while moving after all. Has anyone confirmed a working nav keyboard while in motion?
Sponsored

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
So Auto cars can get Trans Oil Temp working, but no sensor for that in the Manual cars. Makes some sense.

Also, that Russian region didn't get my keyboard enabled while moving after all. Has anyone confirmed a working nav keyboard while in motion?
how did you mistake it for working?

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Yes, -56-01 for key 1, but a little different from the f150 guys. I think it was
0000.0000.01 enabled
0000.0100.01 disabled

-58-01 for the piezo sound generator (I think it's that chirping sound) doesn't work for us as we don't have it AFAIK.
can you make sure before I add it to the sheet por favor

Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
can you make sure before I add it to the sheet por favor
Don't add it just yet. The code sticks, but I didn't unlock the keyboard for me. That line is shared with the boot screen animation, so IDK if the two are interacting.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Don't add it just yet. The code sticks, but I didn't unlock the keyboard for me. That line is shared with the boot screen animation, so IDK if the two are interacting.
I believe you're mixing up messages as the post you quoted was meant for gt_stang

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Also, For reference. The Boss 302 Track key once upon a time was nothing more than going into the Global system, turning on track key, and programming a regular ol' Ford key to be the dedicated "track key". There was nothing particular about the key itself, or the programming. It already existed.

My suggestion is someone with three keys should turn track key on, which I can verify is available in the Ford IDS at the dealerships, program two normal administrative keys and then program the third in the track key mode position. It should be available when you add the transceiver key id. Unless the tune is unavailable in the pcm/bcm I don't know why it wouldn't work.
I got three keys, let's give this a go.

Sponsored

dotJake

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sdyoung.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum GT Premium
Tried the color change from the F150 sheet at 7D0-03-01 from my as built xxxx 0101 xxxx to xxxx x0x2 xxxx. Yes the colors change on the bottom icon bar active screen (phone, climate, settings, etc...) like the pic here shows but now when powering down I lost the Pony and in its place is the black background Ford oval logo. Power up is still the pony. Not a big deal, just worth noting.

Volume overlay circle and track progress bar are also changed to match.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Has anyone been able to enable the Line Lock on an EB Premium car with FORScan? I have access to a Ford IDS and tried, can get the options to show up under track apps, but it's grayed out and car throws a bunch of ABS lights/codes.

Wondering if FORScan will let me do this.

Everyone has to remember, even if certain features are found in the "As Built" code, the HARDWARE would still need to be present to get 100% functionality.

The Line Lock will not work unless the other physical hardware components are added and integrated into the braking system for an EB S550 (which never had the components installed).

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just wondering - should the spread sheet have these additional columns:

Vehicle Year
Transmission (auto vs manual)
SYNC3 vs. SYNC2

Because it seems some As Built features will work for some S550 owners but not others depending on those other categories.

dbranger94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT
So, I went through the process on the other site and I got my navigation license file. I set 7D0-01-02 to 04xx xxxx xxxx like the instructions said and my screen now says "Insert Nav SD Card". I get my A7 SD card tomorrow.

I enabled brights/fogs and turn/fogs.

I disabled the double chirp with key on and remote removed from vehicle.

I also set 0726-39-01 to 1194 0000 000C. Accessory power wasn't disabled. So, I assume 0000 disables the timeout and not the power? Or it does something else I haven't discovered yet. What I need is a cigarette lighter analog clock.

I tried the other SYNC boot screens and none of them worked. I guess my SYNC2 APIM doesn't have the animations available.

Last edited:

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I also set 0726-39-01 to 1194 0000 000C. Accessory power wasn't disabled. So, I assume 0000 disables the timeout and not the power? Or it does something else I haven't discovered yet. What I need is a cigarette lighter analog clock.
The timeout has to do with how long the 12v tap has power after the car is shut off.

Also, I'm not sure you're modifying the right part? See this post.
Sponsored