Sponsored

Model Regret

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Dear DonShady,

We regret being alien bastards. We regret ever coming to Earth. And we most certainly regret that the Corps just blew up our RAGGEDY-ASS FLEET! (OORAH!)

Sincerely,
The Covenant
YES Sgt Johnson quote!

kulfyur gets an internet cheers for being awesome! :cheers:
Sponsored

OP
OP

DonShady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 V6 Black, S550 GT Premium Race Red Manual
Dear DonShady,

We regret being alien bastards. We regret ever coming to Earth. And we most certainly regret that the Corps just blew up our RAGGEDY-ASS FLEET! (OORAH!)

Sincerely,
The Covenant
Lol, you need a beer :cheers:

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Recaros, performance package and a SEXY magnetic ecoboost...Nope no regrets what so ever here :)

DeColores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB DD V6 w UltraGripICE THULE Chains
Our experience has been supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Perfect match for us!

Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
No regrets at all

nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium PP
I came within an inch of buying an Ecoboost Premium auto. Then I drove a GT PP. I realized the EB would have given me all I wanted in a car - plenty of pickup, style and practicality. However, the GT made me realize how enjoyable a car can be. I don't care if it means I have to keep it 10 years, I had to have the V8 PP. It's not that I would have regretted the EB - I would just never have known what I would have been missing.

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
Regrets -- NONE. My GT Premium CO 401A 50 yr pk 3.55. NAV arrvd
yesterday w/15 miles showing; been hearing terrible reviews about the
audio/sirius--that's crap--sounds fine to me--even found a 24 hrs Elvis
station. I have Auto and very glad I didn't go stick; after 72 yrs & 8
mos old--------------------I am finally in love.

Obie

If I could turn back time
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecobust
Nothing BUT regret here. Didnt really want a mustang, let myself get talked into it. Then I talked myself out of the GT after seeing the EPA ratings. Then I end up with a car that so clearly has an engine problem (judging by the way it sounds, feels, and drinks gas) that no one can diagnose and even a tune didnt help.

The writing is on the wall--I have GOT to just take a loss and get rid of it. Otherwise Im going to end up like that dude that took a sledgehammer to his BMW....

Dave-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang PP
Absolutely no regrets. Zero, zilch, none, nada.

And it looks like there at at least 3 of us with RR Ecoboosts that need to buy some snow tires. My wallet tells me that should be a regret, but no...

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Nothing BUT regret here. Didnt really want a mustang, let myself get talked into it. Then I talked myself out of the GT after seeing the EPA ratings. Then I end up with a car that so clearly has an engine problem (judging by the way it sounds, feels, and drinks gas) that no one can diagnose and even a tune didnt help.

The writing is on the wall--I have GOT to just take a loss and get rid of it. Otherwise Im going to end up like that dude that took a sledgehammer to his BMW....
What did you get and and what are the MPGs? I can't wait to drink gas in mine haha, I am expecting 13~ total mpg, I get 18.6 average on my 14 V6 :D

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium

You have been posting about your EB problems for a couple months now. It clearly seems that you have a problems with your vehicle in regards to fuel mileage. Did you bring these complaints up to Ford? Did you take it in to the dealer to see what the problem may be? And most of all, whats your drive like?

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Conv V6 4.0; 2016 BMW 340i

Dude, you probably got a lemon. Get a lemon law lawyer, and get documented evidence that you requested they fix the problem (three times I think). You can get all your money back.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude, you probably got a lemon. Get a lemon law lawyer, and get documented evidence that you requested they fix the problem (three times I think). You can get all your money back.

Did he ever specify what is actually wrong or what he has been seeing as "drinking gas?"
Sponsored