Sponsored

Model Regret

DonShady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 V6 Black, S550 GT Premium Race Red Manual
Hi All,

just wanted to see if there are people who bought the car and realized they chose the wrong model/package and reasons for the same.

For ex, someone who got a V6 and regret not going for the ecoboost or someone who got the ecoboost and regret not going to the v8 or vice-versa

If there is anyone falling in this category, pleas mention the reason for the same.
Sponsored

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
I have the V6 and have no regrets. The ecoboost recall gave me the opposite effect... I'm owning the car for the long term and I want the proven reliability.

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
My only regret is having to buy winter tires because I chose the performance package. And I would do it the same all over again...

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
When I got my 14 V6 I regreted not getting a GT ;), also along with not getting track apps and recaro seats.

I do not think I will regret my ordered GT whenever it comes in, I was on the fence of getting the premium instead of the base but went with the base in the end.

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
My regret is not going to a bigger dealer sooner, so that I wouldn't still be waiting for my car six months after ordering it.

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
Dear DonShady,

We regret being alien bastards. We regret ever coming to Earth. And we most certainly regret that the Corps just blew up our RAGGEDY-ASS FLEET! (OORAH!)

Sincerely,
The Covenant

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
The only real regret I have is not going for the recaro seats (better looking and more comfortable IMO). Also, some days I feel like insisting on an auto was a mistake as I really wanted the PP. But then I remind myself of how much a stick would drive me crazy while living in NYC.

Other than that, no regrets at all. I changed my color and wheel selection after placing my initial order (guard + 18" foundry to magnetic + 19" premium) and I'm very happy with both changes.

NCFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE
Love the Car, Not a fan of Summer Tires

My only regret is having to buy winter tires because I chose the performance package. And I would do it the same all over again...
What he said.
And I have the same car. Ruby Red, EB, w/PP and also live in NC...what's the odds?

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The only real regret I have is not going for the recaro seats (better looking and more comfortable IMO). Also, some days I feel like insisting on an auto was a mistake as I really wanted the PP. But then I remind myself of how much a stick would drive me crazy while living in NYC.
Think that to yourself the next time you're stuck on the Kosciuszko Bridge for two hours to go three hundred yards.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Think that to yourself the next time you're stuck on the Kosciuszko Bridge for two hours to go three hundred yards.
There are a few reasons why I stay away from Brooklyn, and that stretch of the BQE is definitely one of them.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
No regrets at all.

Stealing what Codog23 is I'd love to have bought two (or one of each :) )
Sponsored