Sponsored

Looking For Exhaust, input?

Carlos_m5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt w/ PP
I'm debating on borla S-Type and Corsa Sport catback. Anyone have either one and have personal videos; Instagram/youtube. If local Los Angeles, in the San Fernando Valley, willing to meet up to hear exhaust first hand. Looking for something with a deep note but nothing crazy (Borla Atak/Corsa Extreme)

Feed back on exhausts?
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I have the borla s-type with borla res and it's perfect for me cause low cabin noise, but I'm sure without resonator it would be louder all rpm's

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Everything I've heard suggests the Corsa is going to sound more exotic and the Borla is going to have more of a deeper rumble.

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
Solo performance and never look back. Price, sound, fit and finish all top notch!

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have the borla s-type with borla res and it's perfect for me cause low cabin noise, but I'm sure without resonator it would be louder all rpm's
This would be the Borla Touring then (S-Type mufflers with the Borla resonator). From the comments and descriptions this is probably more comparable with the Corsa Sport anyway. The S-Type with x-pipe is pretty loud...right at the limit of badass bordering on obnoxious IMO.

Sponsored

NJ3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
This would be the Borla Touring then (S-Type mufflers with the Borla resonator). From the comments and descriptions this is probably more comparable with the Corsa Sport anyway. The S-Type with x-pipe is pretty loud...right at the limit of badass bordering on obnoxious IMO.
I have had both the Corsa Sport and Borla Touring, the Corsa Sport was louder from idle to full throttle. I've read the Corsa Sport and Borla S Type are closer in overall volume.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I'm debating on borla S-Type and Corsa Sport catback. Anyone have either one and have personal videos; Instagram/youtube. If local Los Angeles, in the San Fernando Valley, willing to meet up to hear exhaust first hand. Looking for something with a deep note but nothing crazy (Borla Atak/Corsa Extreme)

Feed back on exhausts?

We recommend Corsa, we've tested the systems with just about any exhaust combo out there and each one came back with zero drone and personally, we loved the tone, volume and sound.

Key thing we noticed is no drone and there really isn't any other exhaust that sounds like Corsa.

Let us know if we can help you out, we should have some more sports in stock:)

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
SOLO Performance

Sponsored

WhiteWidow

Threads
Reaction score