Latest update from Ford Performance Tune

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
Ford Performance Rep says:
"They are starting to ship this week. If your order is in, I would expect it to ship any day."
I Really want you to be right, but considering the Ford Performance rep told me it would be shipped 10/16/2016 at the start of october im taking this news with an entire Wendy's packet of salt lol
Sponsored

gotboost?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow
Translation: Still not released. What else is new?

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Did the V8's get their power packs shipped? They even made a press release about the power packs being released on their official site on the 12th. Really could just be lag time with the supply chain.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Did the V8's get their power packs shipped? They even made a press release about the power packs being released on their official site on the 12th. Really could just be lag time with the supply chain.
Gonna answer my own question : took a trip over to the 5.0 section of this forum and users are complaining that they did not get their parts yet.

zrx4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
randy
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
gonna orderm my PP friday.lets all be patient.Ford is a big company full of red tape and assorted crap.A warranty tune is worth the wait,lets be patient.

Sponsored

Ecostang13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Guard
I just talked to cjponyparts and they are saying ford just shipped them 30-50 of the m-9603-m4 parts today (monday) and i placed my order and they said i was number 14 on their list.

Cross my fingers im not getting lied too

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
I just talked to cjponyparts and they are saying ford just shipped them 30-50 of the m-9603-m4 parts today (monday) and i placed my order and they said i was number 14 on their list.

Cross my fingers im not getting lied too
You're not getting lied too. Monday I got a call from CJPP saying due to the lack of an ETA from Ford Racing that they were cancelling my order. I got in touch with Ford racing and they said they already shipped the parts to CJPP earlier in the day. So I had CJPP call Ford racing to clear all this up. Basically just some miscommunication between everyone. So the parts are in fact in transit.

gotboost?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow
Received a msg from Levittown stating "End of November as per FP". (You can read for yourself on the Levittown section ). Until someone announces they have product in hand, I believe FP has not changed.

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
I hope this is true. Looking forward to reviews.

Sponsored

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Sub'd. Bro-n-law picking up his Ecoboost PP Auto on Friday and already put this into his mind.

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Overall I dig my Bama "performance" tune as a balanced daily driver who digs flooring it on curvy backroads. Would be interested in this, but I'd have to sell my SCT X4 at a pretty low price I'm sure since the tunes would not go to the next owner.

Anyone got an idea of what a mint X4 would go for, minus the tunes?

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Overall I dig my Bama "performance" tune as a balanced daily driver who digs flooring it on curvy backroads. Would be interested in this, but I'd have to sell my SCT X4 at a pretty low price I'm sure since the tunes would not go to the next owner.

Anyone got an idea of what a mint X4 would go for, minus the tunes?
About $250 to $300 on ebay...

I'm keeping my x4...
Sponsored