Sponsored

INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Photo courtesy of @motortrend on Instagram..

They've got an EcoBoost PP :D
image.jpg
Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Eh, I wouldn't go that far.... lol but the silver does bring out the lines.... it's almost similar to the lake silver metallic though... slightly darker

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mustang GT driving video. [ame]

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

tbonez3858

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bat mobile
The recent hi-res pictures really are justification that the pictures we have previously seen have done no justice to the car..

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
The recent hi-res pictures really are justification that the pictures we have previously seen have done no justice to the car..
This is true.

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
These pictures do look amazing. My only problem is that I have seen Ingot in "normal" lighting and it didn't look anywhere near that dynamic. It looked sort of like a run of the mill gray. The body lines weren't accentuated like they are in these pictures. I can't help but feel like these photos are manipulated. Perhaps I just didn't see it in the right lighting, but the one I saw didn't look anything close to this good (color wise). :shrug:

Sponsored

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well the woodward cruise shots didn't appear altered and it looked amazing in those but maybe I was just mesmerized by the wheels :D I'm sure it will be the same old ingot as always. Not the most exciting color but it does photograph well and looks very tempting.

T8stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black 401A
These pictures do look amazing. My only problem is that I have seen Ingot in "normal" lighting and it didn't look anywhere near that dynamic. It looked sort of like a run of the mill gray. The body lines weren't accentuated like they are in these pictures. I can't help but feel like these photos are manipulated. Perhaps I just didn't see it in the right lighting, but the one I saw didn't look anything close to this good (color wise). :shrug:
I have seen this color as well in person at a car dealership. It def looks as if the photo was manipulated in some way. Have you seen ingot on 2014 mustangs? It doesn't look that vibrant.

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
Ford should make the silver a little darker to bring more depth to the color I think. Still ordered this color anyway.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I have seen this color as well in person at a car dealership. It def looks as if the photo was manipulated in some way. Have you seen ingot on 2014 mustangs? It doesn't look that vibrant.
They have had ingot silver out for a very long time.... when my truck is very clean and when the lighting is just right along with your environment, the silver apears darker and more bold... its that lighting that makes it so cool almost like the color kinda blends with the environment

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
[ame]
Sponsored