INGOT SILVER S550 MUSTANG Thread

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Are those the 18" foundry wheels? They look black on Ford's website.
This is good news! I like the Foundry wheels (heck, I ordered them!) but they are better with gunmetal than they would have been with black, having seen both now. That really pleases me.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
The recent hi-res pictures really are justification that the pictures we have previously seen have done no justice to the car..
Ingot is pretty damn gorgeous in person. Saw the EB in Ingot and thought it looked better then Magnetic because it shows the black contrast of the diffuser and black trim better.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
No GT? Well that sux. Those are the best looking 19's other than the 50th wheels. Thought I had finally found a decent looking set of wheels to order. Back to the drawing board.

Sponsored

michformulas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium
I am pursuing the ingot silver GT Premium, with 3.55 gears, spoiler delete and the $995 19" optional wheels. I have found a few pictures of black and other colors with the 19" optional wheels on the premium package but none on the ingot silver.

IngotOnEbony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia & 2010 Audi S4
Does anyone have any pictures of a silver GT with the 19" Premium Paint wheels?

sublime5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I am pursuing the ingot silver GT Premium, with 3.55 gears, spoiler delete and the $995 19" optional wheels. I have found a few pictures of black and other colors with the 19" optional wheels on the premium package but none on the ingot silver.
Does anyone have any pictures of a silver GT with the 19" Premium Paint wheels?
There was one at Mustang Alley (I believe) posted on here with the wheels I think you guys are referring to. I will try to find it.