Sponsored

I am on the verge of selling my Mustang guys...

Gargoyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Modded comparisons now? come on fan boys…stock for stock quarter it’s close.I am aware of its ability to be modded out and be a beast and with that have tons of engine issues $$. I don’t value my Mustang entirely on speed, it’s the total package, of speed, looks, price, reliability, sound, history etc if you don’t see that buy a BMW mod it out and watch your bank account shrink from maintenance issues even if you leave it stock - let alone modify it. I have owned 2 I know ..plus their forums are riddled with boring conformists. Lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Modded comparisons now? come on fan boys…stock for stock quarter it’s close.I am aware of its ability to be modded out and be a beast and with that have tons of engine issues $$. I don’t value my Mustang entirely on speed, it’s the total package, of speed, looks, price, reliability, sound, history etc if you don’t see that buy a BMW mod it out and watch your bank account shrink from maintenance issues even if you leave it stock - let alone modify it. I have owned 2 I know ..plus their forums are riddled with boring conformists. Lol
Bro stock M3/M4 runs 1:05.2 on OEM PS4s's vs my 1:06.39 all time best and 1:06.8 average lap times on TW100 305 tires. Stock M3/M4 is faster than a Modded Mustang. Stock Mach 1 A10 only goes 1:10.7 ideal conditions probably 1:09 vs 1:05 the G80's are real sport cars not a GT.

The Mustang is not as reliable as everyone thinks I pushed a lot the platform and a lot of things brake including brake calipers, transmission the engine is the only reliable part in the whole car and it also has it's issues like high CHT's and tons of other issues. The Mustang sure has legacy but also is a 20 000$ rental car.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
🍿🍿🍿

Bob Lob Law

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium
Unlike your broke ass I could buy a M2 today but I CHOOSE not to. The Mustang is a better car from multiple aspects. That’s why I am on a Mustang forum. You should sell your Mustang buy a beat up 135i that you can afford and then when your on the BMW forum, that I know you lurk on as a fan boy, you can continue to dream about your M2. And yea my own personal experience and the mags who have professionals in a controlled environment are a better representation then your toothless slow foot … heck I’d believe a soccer mom over you.
HAHAHAHAHA You're so far off the mark it's pathetic. Never have owned a BMW and never will, just realistic and not a Mustang fanboy. I bought my mustang as it is a CHEAP fun car, not because it's anything special. Stay ignorant my friend.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dave2013M3

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
So back to the cars, what options did you select for each one? Curious how you spec’d them

Sorry bro, kind of stayed out of this thread as it fell off the rails.

My S650: Splash Yellow, 6MT, PP, AE and red calipers MSRP:$55,785

My M2: Toronto Red, Black with M highlights, 6MT, Red calipers and aluminum trim., MSRP: $64,995.

Thats it.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i

My M2: Toronto Red, Black with M highlights, 6MT, Red calipers and aluminum trim., MSRP: $64,995.

Thats it.
Threads have a way of doing that around here. Just mention BMW or manual versus A10 and grab some popcorn.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Thats it.
Cool thanks. Yellow Splash is a neat color, one of my faves for S650

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Sensitive bunch in here lately. Deep breaths everyone, it’s going to be okay, it’s just the internet.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
The buyer is picking her up mid next week. I am very melancholy over it, I sold it for a fair price. I am not going to have a car for a while. I am either considering a new S650 or a BMW M2. I am torn...
No to a 650. Ford needs to fire their new diversity hire in the design department. 🤢

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
He sold the Mustang and cried. I know the feeling when I sold my 85 Z28. He hasn't bought anything yet though, so the story continues. I like it. I'm on the edge of my seat.
I had an 84 Z28 H.O. Fun car.
Sponsored