Sponsored

I am on the verge of selling my Mustang guys...

SnowFox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grabber
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2017 ECOboost, Saleen S351
I can't speak to the performance of the M2. But I've never really cared for exterior looks of most BMW's.

Though After spending some time in the EU a BMW has about as much "eye catch" rating as a Ford Taurus to me.
Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
It's still moronic and will always be. M4 is a horrendous design from every angle and will go in history along with Juke and Aztec.

No, it's a small bunch of rich-ass aholes that decided that it's ok to destroy a 60 years old heritage for the benefit of 20 people that don't even live there.
You need to lighten up a little! This is an internet forum, we don't actually accomplish anything.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Not knocking your Beemer Weeny, but I also have never cared much for Yourapeein or Nippenknees cars. Only foreign thing I ever had the hots for was the 1970-72 Datsun 240Z. I had a 1981 Toyota SR5 4x4 pickup for about 40,000 miles, but they had to have the transmission bearings replaced every 30,000 miles. once was enough :crackup:

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Can't be positive about what is happening with Tremblant track.
That is a common problem all over the country as suburbs infringe on what was large open areas. I used to build street rods and I made a lot of noise and had cars all around my place. It wasn't a problem until civilization took over. But prolonged exposure to 92db sound will still ruin your hearing, regardless of your indignation.

Not knocking your Beemer Weeny, but I also have never cared much for Yourapeein or Nippenknees cars. Only foreign thing I ever had the hots for was the 1970-72 Datsun 240Z. I had a 1981 Toyota SR5 4x4 pickup for about 40,000 miles, but they had to have the transmission bearings replaced every 30,000 miles. once was enough :crackup:
I enjoy variety. I've owned 12 different brands in the last 20 years. I'd hate to be stuck with just 3. Toyota has improved since 1981, in case you didn't know.

Last edited:

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
I've had Subaru's too. Good cars, but not the great cars that many make them out to be. I'd say on par with Ford or GM.
Yeah, I've heard Toyota has improved. My brother has had Toyota's and Honda's, and he likes them, but they were daily driver family vehicles.
I even had an International Scout. Now that was an exciting vehicle. Just not always in a good way, but it was rock solid.šŸ˜§

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I think the title of the thread is misleading we need to change it to: I sold my Mustang for a BMW guys :D

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
He sold the Mustang and cried. I know the feeling when I sold my 85 Z28. He hasn't bought anything yet though, so the story continues. I like it. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Not to be a downer, but you will pay for prolonged exposure to those sound levels when you get older. Good hearing aids are expensive ($5k+), are obsolete in 3 or 4 years and won't get back what you lose. Ask me how I know.
WHAT?! I can't hear you???

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If your plan is to get rid of the next car within 3 years so you have a warranty the entire time then I say go with a BMW M2 or even a M4 if you can. If your gonna keep past warranty then absolutely the mustang or any other car then a BMW

Sponsored

Gargoyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
You are clearly an internet warrior! You are butthurt that the M2 makes more power(which is what a roll race shows as it eliminates the launch) and saying it doesn't shows your ignorance. Quoting magazines. HAHAHA The Dodge redeye I believe the mags said mid 9's stock, yet nobody was able to reproduce. Unexperienced ? You know nothing of me. You are just a fanboy who got butthurt. Good day pathetic one.
Unlike your broke ass I could buy a M2 today but I CHOOSE not to. The Mustang is a better car from multiple aspects. Thatā€™s why I am on a Mustang forum. You should sell your Mustang buy a beat up 135i that you can afford and then when your on the BMW forum, that I know you lurk on as a fan boy, you can continue to dream about your M2. And yea my own personal experience and the mags who have professionals in a controlled environment are a better representation then your toothless slow foot ā€¦ heck Iā€™d believe a soccer mom over you.

Last edited:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Unlike your broke ass I could buy a M2 today but I CHOOSE not to. The Mustang is a better car from multiple aspects. Thatā€™s why I am on a Mustang forum. You should sell your Mustang buy a beat up 135i that you can afford and then when your on the BMW forum, that I know you lurk on as a fan boy, you can continue to dream about your M2. And yea my own personal experience and the mags who have professionals in a controlled environment are a better representation then your toothless slow foot ā€¦ heck Iā€™d believe a soccer mom over you.
Bro even an F87 is much much faster car than a Mustang at least an N/A car. Your rich ass don't understand that there is a huge difference between a turbo powered car especially an BMW turbo powered car and an N/A 5.0 boat that is our beloved Mustang.

I got my ass kicked a lot from BMW's on my local track. Most of them do 8 sec or lower 60-130 times the top of my class is not even an M2 but a 440i F-series with B58 doing 60-130 in 5.6 seconds how many stock Mustangs can do that ?

Granted the B58 is not stock but even with a lot of mods N/A Mustang can only go as low as 9 or 8 secs 60-130 the BMW's Turbo engines are a force to be reconning with.

We have a guy with very modded M2 Competition (F87) he was running lap times faster than 992 GT3 RS and Lambo STO last time we were on track together.

And the G series based on what the guys with them are doing lap time wise are even faster than that by a lot the S58 engine is something else. Stock G8x does lap times faster than my very track modded Mustang by a whole 1 second. Ones they put tires on this things and install the JB4 piggy back they start flying and are 3 seconds faster than the Mustang. Mind you this is on a very technical small 2 km track. On a bigger track the difference will be even bigger. Same goes for the new M2 this cars on track are a monster.

I know that M4 looks almost identical to a Mustang but e Turbo engine from the factory makes a huge difference in performance.

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Those beaver teeth šŸ¦·šŸ¦· , no way šŸ”•

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Those beaver teeth šŸ¦·šŸ¦· , no way šŸ”•
Yeah way we have 2 of them doing 1:03.4 at my local track while I can only do 1:06 something with a car that has Power Pack 3, Ohlins, Apex wheels and a lot more and is faster than M1's by a lot. The BMW's are in the same class as me and on the same tires as me and are on the stock suspension it's literally just wheels, tires and a JB4.

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Yeah way we have 2 of them doing 1:03.4 at my local track while I can only do 1:06 something with a car that has Power Pack 3, Ohlins, Apex wheels and a lot more and is faster than M1's by a lot. The BMW's are in the same class as me and on the same tires as me and are on the stock suspension it's literally just wheels, tires and a JB4.
I dont care how fast it is , it looks like a sh!tbox :cwl:
Sponsored