Sponsored

I am on the verge of selling my Mustang guys...

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Well I went to diner in that part of town where people aren't really gay, they're just trendy. Looking around, all kinds of BMW's were there. They were as thick as fleas on a mangy dog, but Mustangs were rare as hen's teeth.
Glad I don't live in that part of town. There be men, Harley's, crotch rockets, and muscle cars in my neck of the woods.
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Well I went to diner in that part of town where people aren't really gay, they're just trendy. Looking around, all kinds of BMW's were there. They were as thick as fleas on a mangy dog, but Mustangs were rare as hen's teeth.
Glad I don't live in that part of town. There be men, Harley's, crotch rockets, and muscle cars in my neck of the woods.
Wow judgy :crackup:

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I don't care what you drive. If I had the money, I'd have a small warehouse full of cars to drive and trading them like marbles, but I don't. As it is I put a fare amount of research in to what I'm going to get, and figure I'm going to have it for a while because it's too expensive for me to trade when I don't have to.
It's great if you have the money to spend, and probably fun too. My best friend had the money, and he had some great cars; he also had some real crap too. In the long run, we had some good times with all of them, didn't matter if we were fixing or driving them.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Obviously not as bright as you to walk away when you did as I hung in there for some 14 pages of Ol' Dave leaning towards the M2 and then back to a toss-up between the two vehicles amongst many other interesting comments.

At the end of the day when Ol' Dave launched his thread, I suggest that he never intended on purchasing another Mustang and even spoke of leaving his new M2 stock other than Eibach Pro-Kit springs and spacers therefore this thread was a sham before it even got started.

Wishing him good luck with his leased and Mexican built M2 and being that we reside not too far away from each other I might even get lucky and see him at an HPDE or another automotive event down the road.
I hear through the grapevine that penis enlargement surgery is available

Sponsored

M1-Fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach1, 2011 BMW X3 35i
BMW Quebec, first time at this track. I mostly do Mosport and Glen. Always wanted to come to this track, but there is no way my supercharged mustang would fly under the noise radar there. 😄
Now I have a very capable car that is lot cheaper to run on track and won't blow these limits.

be careful with exhaust back pressure with closed valves
I have an HPDE day coming up at LCMT (Mt Tremblant, Quebec, Canada) and the track owners have become extremely anal about sound over 92 dB. After your second black flag for noise, they kick you out, and your name is put on a list. If you come back on another day during the season and get busted for noise again, you are banned for life at this track, regardless of what HPDE club and car you show up with. It's quite ridiculous how the Karen's living around the track have taken over ... I will see how things go with stock setup on May 17th, using A.E. normal or quiet mode, then either look into the AWE-tuning SwitchPath™ Remote overide device or installation of silencing resonator options such as Vibrant or Magnaflow.

Last edited:

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I have an HPDE day coming up at LCMT (Mt Tremblant, Quebec, Canada) and the track owners have become extremely anal about sound over 92 dB. After your second black flag for noise, they kick you out, and your name is put on a list. If you come back on another day during the season and get busted for noise again, you are banned for life at this track, regardless of what HPDE club and car you show up with. It's quite ridiculous how the Karen's living around the track have taken over ... I will see how things go with stock setup on May 17th, using A.E. normal or quiet mode, then either look into the AWE-tuning SwitchPath™ Remote overide device or installation of silencing resonator options such as Vibrant or Magnaflow.
Not to be a downer, but you will pay for prolonged exposure to those sound levels when you get older. Good hearing aids are expensive ($5k+), are obsolete in 3 or 4 years and won't get back what you lose. Ask me how I know.

M1-Fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach1, 2011 BMW X3 35i
Not to be a downer, but you will pay for prolonged exposure to those sound levels when you get older. Good hearing aids are expensive ($5k+), are obsolete in 3 or 4 years and won't get back what you lose. Ask me how I know.
At 63, my ears are already constantly ringing, mostly from loud music and playing drums. Too late too fix, but yeah, I should save what's left of them while I still can...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
On the other hand I like the beaver tooth m4 more but can’t afford it
And here I thought I was the only one who actually liked the bucktoothed M4 cars of late.

Like them or not, you know what is coming at you....

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
And here I thought I was the only one who actually liked the bucktoothed M4 cars of late.

Like them or not, you know what is coming at you....
It took me awhile, but I really like the look of the M3/M4 now. It's very aggressive. It makes the front of my Z4 seem kind of sissy looking.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
It took me awhile, but I really like the look of the M3/M4 now. It's very aggressive
It's still moronic and will always be. M4 is a horrendous design from every angle and will go in history along with Juke and Aztec.
Not to be a downer, but you will pay for prolonged exposure to those sound levels when you get older.
No, it's a small bunch of rich-ass aholes that decided that it's ok to destroy a 60 years old heritage for the benefit of 20 people that don't even live there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dave2013M3

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
It took me awhile, but I really like the look of the M3/M4 now. It's very aggressive. It makes the front of my Z4 seem kind of sissy looking.

They cleaned up the 2025s a bit. Definitely looks better than it did.

-bmw-m4-coupe-front-three-quarters-2-65b935f095b91.jpg