Sponsored

How do people feel about bbk LT's

Clays50th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 50th anniversary
Thinking about buying a set of BBK LT'S anybody have any feed back about fitment or performance. Trying to get my best bang for the buck. Also I will be running with a ford racing x pipe so how's the connection fitment as well?
Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
BBK=worse than garbage imo.

OP
OP
Clays50th

Clays50th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 50th anniversary
Wow ok! Wasn't aware that the quality was that bad. Lol what are some other good options that are not to expensive but good?

Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Did u notice a loss on low end torque with the Mak cat deletes?

:threadjacked: HAHA. I have no idea. Such small differences to ever know just by driving. So many people take double doses of placebo pills when it comes to such small mods and claim drastic differences.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Wow ok! Wasn't aware that the quality was that bad. Lol what are some other good options that are not to expensive but good?
Some people having good results with Texas Speed Parts headers, or stainless power which is the cheaper knockoff version of Stainless Works ( same company tho).

ajxtreeme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just pull the trigger and get some kooks or ARH. You won't have to worry about getting crappy parts at least :D

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
Just pull the trigger and get some kooks or ARH. You won't have to worry about getting crappy parts at least :D
I found some used AR headers from the classified section that ended up being local and about the same price as BBK headers.

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Some folks don't have a clue what they're talking about. I've got the BBKs and they're just fine. They'll likely outlast the car. I got ceramics. Fit was perfect and they look good. No discoloration, leaks, or any problems other than the check engine light that's common on most long tubes.

No dyno info, but it was a noticeable improvement over just the catback, CAI, and tune.

Save your money and get the BBK ceramics. The other high priced ones are great but for almost half the cost you'll have money left for other stuff.

Sponsored

WestCyril

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
BBK ceramics are fine. Usually cheaper headers need a little more work to fit and not rub.

Texas speed headers seem to be well priced and quality fitment etc.

You can always look for a set of used headers. I bought a set of used Stainless Works headers off this forum for $600 shipped last year!

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
TSP on my car and no problems

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX here and all is well. Best 500.00 I spent on my car. My local dyno person bought their 2.25 dyno headers 4 years ago and they are still working great.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we have some killer setups starting as low as 699 shipped, hit me up and we'll get you dialed in
Sponsored