Sponsored

Has owning a Mustang had any major impact on your lifestyle ?

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Can’t keep the women away

Seriously? Kudos. Where I am I've had one 10 year old girl shout "I like your car" and a milf neighbor tell me she like it a swell - but liked Camaros better;<)

However guys love the damn thing. Every week I get compliments from guys. Too bad I don't swing that way:)
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Seriously? Kudos. Where I am I've had one 10 year old girl shout "I like your car" and a milf neighbor tell me she like it a swell - but liked Camaros better;<)

However guys love the damn thing. Every week I get compliments from guys. Too bad I don't swing that way:)
I used to drive home a girl from work in mine and I'd have fun scaring her a bit kicking the rear out. She came into work one day and my manager asked her how the ride was, kind of ribbing her a bit knowing that we hung out a lot and that I had a thing for her. His face when her reply was " I kept shouting Oh God, but he wouldn't stop" was priceless. The display of confusion on her face untill she finally realized how it sounded was even better.

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
I used to drive home a girl from work in mine and I'd have fun scaring her a bit kicking the rear out. She came into work one day and my manager asked her how the ride was, kind of ribbing her a bit knowing that we hung out a lot and that I had a thing for her. His face when her reply was " I kept shouting Oh God, but he wouldn't stop" was priceless. The display of confusion on her face untill she finally realized how it sounded was even better.
OMG that's hilarious!!!!!!!!:cheers::lol::lol::lol::headbang::headbang::ford::hail:

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Young girls seem more interested than when I had the Camaro.

Guess they thought someone with a Camaro was lacking in 'manhood' like the guys in a 'Vette........:headbang:

bunk22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Auto
No, type of car Ive owned means jack $hit. What I have accomplished in life means everything, Besides, I flew jets off aircraft carriers inn the navy, cars are boringly slow in comparison.

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
No, type of car Ive owned means jack $hit. What I have accomplished in life means everything, Besides, I flew jets off aircraft carriers inn the navy, cars are boringly slow in comparison.
Pretty sure a 6th gen 1LE is faster than a fighter jet :lol:

zach

lazyhorse
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I spend considerably more time standing at the fuel pump...

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I'm in an air cast below the knee. I take it off to drive but in the interest of speedy healing I'll probably get in the truck for the next few weeks. :(

I guess my lifestyle is changing the Mustang?

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Too bad you haven't flown a Mustang off an aircraft carrier......:crazy:

zach

lazyhorse
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

This;

Only car guys and gals like me like them. The idea that guys buy a Mustang to attract females is ridiculous. Wimins don't like such cars, they actually have a negative impression of sports car owners, the impression that they're trying to attract girls with their cars.

It's a completely ridiculous notion, only car guys & gals like such vehicles.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

This;

Only car guys and gals like me like them. The idea that guys buy a Mustang to attract females is ridiculous. Wimins don't like such cars, they actually have a negative impression of sports car owners, the impression that they're trying to attract girls with their cars.

It's a completely ridiculous notion, only car guys & gals like such vehicles.
The Mustang doesn't attract the honeys, my purple dinosaur does! :thumbsup:

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Yes, I loath slow cars.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name