Sponsored

Has owning a Mustang had any major impact on your lifestyle ?

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
No, type of car Ive owned means jack $hit. What I have accomplished in life means everything, Besides, I flew jets off aircraft carriers inn the navy, cars are boringly slow in comparison.
Thanks for your service!:cheers:
We still love you, and it means everything in the world to the ladies now that you can take them out to dinner in your Mustang, and listen to them talk over dinner.:love:

They also like that if you let them drive, they get to drive a Mustang.:ford:

*edit
Driving a mustang? The only thing it changed was my insurance info
If you talk about relationship or getting attention, I just got a puppy and took him to cars and coffee, girls will literally choose him over a P1
If you tell chicks you flew off carriers, always include that every mission was focused on saving puppies.

I spent what seemed to be years of my life trying to sleep in the back of C130s - does that count at all?
Absolutely! If anyone every asks: [MENTION=14259]cyandhappiness[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32548]ctandc72[/MENTION] used to airlift thousands of puppies at a time in a C130.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
No, type of car Ive owned means jack $hit. What I have accomplished in life means everything, Besides, I flew jets off aircraft carriers inn the navy, cars are boringly slow in comparison.
I spent what seemed to be years of my life trying to sleep in the back of C130s - does that count at all?

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Driving a mustang? The only thing it changed was my insurance info

If you talk about relationship or getting attention, I just got a puppy and took him to cars and coffee, girls will literally choose him over a P1
Not gonna lie, that's a beautiful dog. What type of dog is that? Looks like it may be mixed with a chocolate lab.

With a high end car, you are only attracting gold diggers(guys or girls) and car guys. That's it. A girl can appreciate a nice, clean, car, but that's it. They don't care whether it's a Honda or an Audi. They don't care about the 0-60 or 1/4 mile times. I think that's a good thing. It brings balance to your life. Imagine a car guy and car girl together. Imagine what epic conversations about cars you would have :lol:.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Just curious has being the owner of a Mustang changed your life in anyway.
Honestly - not a whole lot. We've always managed to find cars that were enjoyable, as in actual fun, to drive. Even after 10, 20, even 25 years ownership.

If there's been any difference, it's been in the Mustang's better suitability to road course running than in any of the cars that preceded it and the wider availability of mods to support that kind of use. Wider availability of track days hasn't hurt, either.

Norm

Sponsored

Tb8983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
No inconvenience I just want more then one and the wife doesn't So i can decide if i want to get a base 17 gt and keep my truck and fox or trade the truck in on a Shelby for my birthday present to myself.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Just curious has being the owner of a Mustang changed your life in anyway.
Not as much as the 1991 Jeep YJ I bought and have been basically rebuilding over the past 5 years. It is a total blast to drive around w/o top or doors. I get 10 compliments on it for every one on the Mustang.

ENqTdsk.jpg

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Not as much as the 1991 Jeep YJ I bought and have been basically rebuilding over the past 5 years. It is a total blast to drive around w/o top or doors. I get 10 compliments on it for every one on the Mustang.
Nice looking YJ. I own a lifted XJ. Nothing like a Jeep that can go anywhere right? :cheers:

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
As a 40 yr old I have now started an IG car account, lol. My kids think I’m a dork, but still kinda cool. I’m actually enjoying the IG thing.

Sponsored

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Yes Sir, my insurance premiums just keep going up........Never had this problem before.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
As a 40 yr old I have now started an IG car account, lol. My kids think I’m a dork, but still kinda cool. I’m actually enjoying the IG thing.
IG ???

:confused: :shrug:

Norm

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
This.

A puppy is the best chick magnet there is. I know a guy that fosters dogs, and it's amazing....

JohnnyBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I'm wondering have any of you guys pulled any punani while having the mustang or because of the mustang
I had a couple girls argue over who gets to sit in the front seat. I told them to lap up...ohhh that was a fun night...
Sponsored