Sponsored

GT350 Intake, Comp Cams, JLT, ARH Exhaust+++ Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Ford gave us the opportunity to rev high. Everyone should modify to take advantage of it. RPM wins races.

The S550 has a HUGE advantage over any previous Mustang platform, as we can rev them well past peak power.

I believe everyone should base their performance mods on increased RPM. Of course, it can be costly - but this hobby isnt "cheap" if you do it right.
So you think with a gt350 intake only (won't be doing cams yet) these motors will safely Rev to 7800 or so all day? How do you think my Mt82 will hold up to high rim though?

VOIDED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
So you think with a gt350 intake only (won't be doing cams yet) these motors will safely Rev to 7800 or so all day? How do you think my Mt82 will hold up to high rim though?
Per my tuner... yes.

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT Premium
The weekend is here Kelly! Did you make the deadline?? I know I'm not anywhere close to being the only one on here dying to hear the results!!

Sponsored

aschaefer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Not even close brother.... U will need some good cams and fbo and corn to hit 500whp
Nah, I think people just haven't seen any dyno numbers of a properly tuned gt350 IM on a coyote yet. Somebody will make 500whp with intake mani/headers/tune.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
We put a Spec 2+ clutch in it months ago after burning the stock one up.

We got the car running, but weren't able to get the tune dialed in remotely because of the monsoon that swept through.

I'll be working with Ken next week to get it tuned in, and hope to have some dyno results within a few weeks.

Bambinv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Nah, I think people just haven't seen any dyno numbers of a properly tuned gt350 IM on a coyote yet. Somebody will make 500whp with intake mani/headers/tune.
You will see it next week, as I have two personal fiends hitting the dyno on Tuesday. Fbo cobra jet car and a fbo Shelby mani car both on corn

Sponsored

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
We put a Spec 2+ clutch in it months ago after burning the stock one up.

We got the car running, but weren't able to get the tune dialed in remotely because of the monsoon that swept through.

I'll be working with Ken next week to get it tuned in, and hope to have some dyno results within a few weeks.
Did you burn up the stock clutch with just basic bolt ons or did you have more done to the car at some point before? Also, I know you said you don't have the tune dialed in or anything yet, but could you tell a difference at all in the idle characteristics with the cams when you got it running? I'm extremely curious to see how well your car reacts to the 350 intake and cams, I have a strong feeling you're going to hit the magical number brotha! Thanks for the time you put in to keeping us updated too man, I'm sure you have a busy schedule as is. :headbang:

GAS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT Premium PP & 50th APP
The other thing to consider.

Hellion 8.90 Turbo
Eddie Rios 8.98 Turbo
Me 8.99 - TVS

So, you have a TVS car in the mix with 4 digit turbo cars. Maybe they should be revving higher? ;)
Please excuse my ignorance but what is TVS?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

EVIL-PUNKIN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)

Ramen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Can't wait for those dyno and 1/4 mile numbers!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.