Sponsored

Flat Rock Assembly Plant Trip Report

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husker,
Sal JC,

If you have an order please PM me your dealer code and order number. I’ll be glad to take a look!

Have a great day! :thumbsup:
Tricia
Thanks for offering but it's just sitting in a pile of unscheduled orders that should've been pulled on 7/17. Maybe in Sept.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tony Alonso

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Ruby Red was looking really good to me last week...
DSC00775_resize25.jpg

WUFSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Is that Arabic on the bottom of the sideview mirror in that close-up shot?
Interesting - definitely driving the internationality of this car home
International? Hell, that is for the Michigan natives!

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks for checking-->TRI:ford:CIA
You’re welcome, Husker! :)

Can I get mine too, Tricia?
I gotcha, JoeDogInKC!

Take a look in your inbox. ;)

I ordered mine yesterday. Any update?:D
Geokots,

Someone is a bit anxious and I don’t blame ya! I’ll be happy to check your status whenever you are ready just PM the dealer code and order number.
Thanks for offering but it's just sitting in a pile of unscheduled orders that should've been pulled on 7/17. Maybe in Sept.
Sal JC,

I'm here if you want to check if there has been any movement on your order. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Tricia

Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
You’re welcome, Husker! :)

I gotcha, JoeDogInKC!

Take a look in your inbox. ;)

Geokots,

Someone is a bit anxious and I don’t blame ya! I’ll be happy to check your status whenever you are ready just PM the dealer code and order number.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Tricia
I'm trying to see if I got a build day for my car

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
I have to admit, I'm getting a little pissed off. I ordered on day one, have a dealer allocation order (I was wrong, it is priority 20 not 10) and I don't have a build date. The response I got via PM from Tricia is that there still is no build date, but it's scheduled to build sometime in mid-September. That's retail order timeframe while I sit and watch people who've ordered much later than I procure build dates earlier than mine.

That means at the very earliest, I'll be able to take delivery in mid-October, but more likely late October or possibly into November. Of course, I ordered the GT w/PP, which means Summer only tires. This is not my idea of a good delivery time for a Summer tire equipped vehicle. At this point, I'm seriously thinking of asking for my deposit back and waiting until early next year, perhaps even a 2016 model instead.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I have to admit, I'm getting a little pissed off. I ordered on day one, have a dealer allocation order (I was wrong, it is priority 20 not 10) and I don't have a build date. The response I got via PM from Tricia is that there still is no build date, but it's scheduled to build sometime in mid-September. That's retail order timeframe while I sit and watch people who've ordered much later than I procure build dates earlier than mine.

That means at the very earliest, I'll be able to take delivery in mid-October, but more likely late October or possibly into November. Of course, I ordered the GT w/PP, which means Summer only tires. This is not my idea of a good delivery time for a Summer tire equipped vehicle. At this point, I'm seriously thinking of asking for my deposit back and waiting until early next year, perhaps even a 2016 model instead.
That's life!

I ordered same as you, Sept 22 is my build week. Which is the last currently scheduled week to date.

Why be pissed?

When you order plays near ZERO on who gets their order first. It's much more important WHERE you order. Eastern dealers are scheduled prior to western dealers (roughly speaking). How many allocations your dealer gets plays a big role as well.

I'm sure all the people that don't even have a VIN yet are going to cry you a river. :D

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150

I ordered at the same time as you...From Tricia:

I checked on your order and the status is the same as the last time. We are still waiting on an ETA and VIN.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm trying to see if I got a build day for my car
mvp90805,

Your order status has been sent to your inbox.

Have a good one. :)

Tricia

Sponsored

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I ordered at the same time as you...From Tricia:
Yeah, that sucks man. I feel for you. I'm not impatient about it, really. It's just that I see no reason to take delivery of a car that I most likely won't be able to drive. If the PP came equipped with high quality all seasons, I wouldn't have an issue at all.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Put some pressure on the dealer to give you some A/S tires at cost since you'll be getting the car so late in the season. Yes, it still costs you, but every little bit helps.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Put some pressure on the dealer to give you some A/S tires at cost since you'll be getting the car so late in the season. Yes, it still costs you, but every little bit helps.
Good idea. I'll see if I can't get them to just toss some A/S tires in as part of the original deal. I wonder if just having A/S on the rear would be "good enough"? I know that temperature plays a big role, but I'm wondering if the fronts would be okay throughout the winter. I won't be driving it in snow at all, but would likely be driving when the roads are clear and the temperature is lower.

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Thanks Tricia. I was just kidding but I'll take you up on your offer in a few weeks.