Sponsored

Finally a Pic that makes the 2018 Look Amazing

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
The PP2 look is literally just a regular Mustang with proper wheels and ride height (something that can be achieved with almost zero effort). The tacked on splitter-on-splitter doesn't really do anything to help it and actually looks pretty out of place sitting under the normal PP splitter. The "now the PP2 looks awesome but the regular one still looks bad" comments are laughably silly.
Yep, those wheels and tires would make any car look good.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:ford:
wall.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Need Lead Foot on PP2
leadfoot.jpg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
A lovely car, looks like an '18 Mustang. However that splitter on splitter would annoy me. It's just a strange arrangement that looks like a teenager has tacked it on rather than FMC.
Why are so many against it here when I see so many people adding the APR splitter and getting compliments? What makes it different here (other than shape matching)?

Sponsored

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
I will admit I love the Grabber Orange (which is why I ordered it), but these pictures are seriously making me want to change my order to a red or black PP2.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I will admit I love the Grabber Orange (which is why I ordered it), but these pictures are seriously making me want to change my order to a red or black PP2.
How much are Ford charging you for a one-off? :p

(assume you mean Orange Fury......which does look like a metallic Grabber Orange to me!) :)

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
I have to say that the PP2 upgrades do make the car look more aggressive and overall better IMO. When I first saw the pics of the 18' front end I wasn't impressed. That being said, I couldn't stand the looks of the S550 when it first came out either.

I think there is something going on with Ford's new styling that gives it this "grow on you effect". I didn't care for the S550 now I think it's one of the best looking cars on the road. So much so that I got myself one, lol.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
How much are Ford charging you for a one-off? :p

(assume you mean Orange Fury......which does look like a metallic Grabber Orange to me!) :)
Haha, yeah. That too.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
That is a very nice angle and probably shot with a very long lens. Human eyes will not get that kinda look. Photographing can make things look different than real world.

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I do like that rear wing, hopefully it fits earlier cars.

50THPONY

Mustang Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
1988, 2004, 2015 Mustang GT's
I just can't get over how fugly the front of that car is. Just can't do it. Also, under the good. Bad, bad, bad! Sorry, I own a Fox and New Edge and a S550...I'm 42 years old...maybe that car appeals to younger people but no one in my age group and up thinks it looks good that I've talked to about it.

IL_G6_Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
I just can't get over how fugly the front of that car is. Just can't do it. Also, under the good. Bad, bad, bad! Sorry, I own a Fox and New Edge and a S550...I'm 42 years old...maybe that car appeals to younger people but no one in my age group and up thinks it looks good that I've talked to about it.
Completely agree. The front end of the new mustang has lost all aggressive lines. Literally looks like the front of a 4 door sedan.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I hated the 15, gave it Dogs abuse, would never sell my S197, then done a photo-shoot with the S197 and S550 side by side, and saw a Black Vert in the showrooms, I was hooked. And now my CS is the best car I have ever owned.
So Never Say Never :D

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Separated at birth?

35hpno9.jpg

30x7rph.jpg
Sponsored