Sponsored

Finally a Pic that makes the 2018 Look Amazing

dingobreath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT orange
A 15 - 17 or an 18 can look good with flush wheels to the fender. That's all this really is.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
I just can't get over how fugly the front of that car is. Just can't do it. Also, under the good. Bad, bad, bad! Sorry, I own a Fox and New Edge and a S550...I'm 42 years old...maybe that car appeals to younger people but no one in my age group and up thinks it looks good that I've talked to about it.
I am 35 and love it. Then again, my last Mustang was an S197. That car never really looked great.

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Seems not everyone read this post........

It's very sad that we need to curb our remarks or opinions these days.... Now in some schools we can't even celebrate Halloween. We need to refer to this day/party as "Orange and Black Day". Whatever. Gimme a break already.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I am 35 and love it. Then again, my last Mustang was an S197. That car never really looked great.
The S197 was the first Mustangs since the 70's I didn't like. The S197(until 2010 update) and the early 70's cars were IMO the ugliest of the Mustangs. Not counting Mustang II.

Sponsored

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
After seeing the '18 side by side with the '17,you can really see how effin ugly the previous 2015+model is!

What was Ford thinking? Lets make the new 2015 S550 Mustang look like a bloated Fusion! Very lazy on the designers! They should be fired!

Bland front end that looks like a worn out piece of soap. Looks like every other car on the road. Oh, and that engine cover on the 2015+ looks like a lego experiment gone wrong. Close the hood quick!

When side by side, the old model looks like the older, slightly overweight, slow (mentally challenged and speed wise) cousin from across town!

The 2018 looks younger, faster, sharper, meaner and more athletic!

We really need an "opinion" sub forum. :headbonk:

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
No 2015-2017 model bashing [MENTION=26836]airfuel[/MENTION]. This is just a gentle reminder you are breaking the rules. :thumbsup:
Oh, I thought it only applied to bashing the '18 or ecoboosters!
My bad, mods delete!

Now where is that opinion sub forum again?;)

Reactions: Ebm

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It's very sad that we need to curb our remarks or opinions these days.... Now in some schools we can't even celebrate Halloween. We need to refer to this day/party as "Orange and Black Day". Whatever. Gimme a break already.
We've had far too many threads go south. Constructive criticism is fine....outright bashing is not :cheers:

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
After seeing the '18 side by side with the '17,you can really see how effin ugly the previous 2015+model is!

What was Ford thinking? Lets make the new 2015 S550 Mustang look like a bloated Fusion! Very lazy on the designers! They should be fired!

Bland front end that looks like a worn out piece of soap. Looks like every other car on the road. Oh, and that engine cover on the 2015+ looks like a lego experiment gone wrong. Close the hood quick!

When side by side, the old model looks like the older, slightly overweight, slow (mentally challenged and speed wise) cousin from across town!

Mods, I think Trump hacked this account.

Sponsored

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium

I thought this was a joke for a minute before realizing you were being serious :paddle:

Marvelous D S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm good as long as I can't see the hood vents. Awful awful hood vents.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Looks Good ..

I think you have a point. Looks like they added a extended front splitter. Looks lower and from the early pictures we saw at the shows the front grille looks to have been reworked to include the honeycomb appearance from the top portion.
Sponsored