Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP Oxford White
I've only driven one FI car and it was a 2013 callaway vette...tvs2300. I was already looking at FI and that sealed the deal. Most fun I've ever had in a car. This being the same blower, wouldn't I have a similarly fun experience in the heavier mustang?
U have a 6speed. Any FI is gona be pretty dam fun :)
Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
U have a 6speed. Any FI is gona be pretty dam fun :)

Lol I can't imagine any of them being a letdown...I was almost a little embarrassed and trying to hold back all the smiles. It was just fun

ptoemmes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible, White, PP 6sp
I saw this Edelbrock in person yesterday at the World Of Wheels car show. This unit is very nice in person. Very clean, low profile set up. I really really liked it. They had one there on a 2015 Mustang and one on a 2015 Camaro. The fitment looked like it came on the car from the factory. If it performs nearly as good as it looks, it will be an impressive system.
Pics? You did take pics I know you did.

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Pics? You did take pics I know you did.
lol I did not. I suck as a person because I KNEW i left my phone in the car when I got to the door to go in. But I was too lazy to walk my ass back there for it. If there was less snow and slush all over the dam place I would have made the walk. Sorry. But honestly.. it looks like an Edelbrock lol Nothing different than what pics/vids are in the thread.

Sponsored

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
At least you provided some type of pics. Granted they are from 2011 lol But hey.. I had nothing at all. So you did better than me :)

Sponsored

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
I wonder if they will redesign the heat exchanger too? By HE I mean the part in front sometimes with dual fans. Are they calling the intercooler a HE?:shrug:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Have to say the new design for the 15's is nice.

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
I wonder if they will redesign the heat exchanger too? By HE I mean the part in front sometimes with dual fans. Are they calling the intercooler a HE?:shrug:
I may be wrong, but PD style blowers don't have intercoolers. The heat exchanger does all the cooling of the air and sits between the charger and the block (or in this case since it's upside down mounted, above the charger)

I believe these photos are just showing the heat exchanger externally so you can see that it HAS been UPGRADED and is new for this model year.

B Gordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT
Hopefully in the next couple of months there will be a few of these hit the market and some installations.
Real curious as to how straightforward the installation goes and how quiet the unit will be under normal non-boosted driving conditions.

ShelbyGT350

Shelby GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 351C Shaker
The heat exchanger is 50% bigger than the old one (165 sq. in. vs. 110 in the old one).
Sponsored