Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes sire..... as me n u always say.... she is a bueaty hhehehe
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Finally!!! But you aren't typing any better... is that permanent COTUS damage?? ;)
that is permanent brain damage by cotus... my neurons have stopped responding and my hand and eye co-ordination is gone

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
:lol:

so you CAN type legibly :D

Glad you got your car man, black looks SICC
yeaa sometimes i do... hehehhe .... black looks awesome... next weekend i am gonna detail my hellraizer completely....

Black will low gloss aluminium ... its awesome...

Hell Yeaaa....:headbonk::headbonk:

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
worst side-effect of cotus... i still check my vin in cotus for status. hehahhaha....thats called sub conscious effect on my mind. ehhe

Peaches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th pkg
Hey fiveliterfreak, can you post a pic of your 50th Anniversary Appearance Package floor mats? I think mine went missing during shipping.

I was disappointed in mine as well. I didn't even get the white trim - mine are solid black which I assume came with the premium package, didn't get the mats for the 50th ap - should have gotten both (paid for both, right?).

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
With my final post I bid this thread farewell(and good riddance!). Thanks for everything along the way. Wishing speedy deliveries to the very patient that are part of the 10/26 build week still waiting on their cars. See you on the S550 owners area of the forums...
FINALLY! Glad it finally go to you. I would visit this thread just to see if you finally got your car. HAHA! :clap2:

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
FINALLY! Glad it finally go to you. I would visit this thread just to see if you finally got your car. HAHA! :clap2:
hey poop he got his car......man...hehehe....and yeaa i will be watching this post all the time... this post ..we shared our anger pain... impatience and everythin...it was fun...

Special thanks to Tropper and Jmeo.... i will be sticking arn...enjoy the rides fellas

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Thanks! I've been lurking about too, hoping everyone gets their cars.

Sponsored

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
My car was finally delivered Friday, picked it up Saturday :) well worth the wait!!! Oh and cotus still shows it in transit....stupid cotus.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
My car was finally delivered Friday, picked it up Saturday :) well worth the wait!!! Oh and cotus still shows it in transit....stupid cotus.
hell ya broo.. awesomee... same was with me heheh

Mustang Convert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Just got the email from my dealer saying that my Mustang finally arrived! BUT, the all season tires I'm putting on it right away are on backorder and won't be in for two weeks. Since I'm swapping the tires out on an even exchange, I can't drive it around on the summer tires it comes with (nor would I want to in 10 degree weather).

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Still no call for me yet.....

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Just got the email from my dealer saying that my Mustang finally arrived! BUT, the all season tires I'm putting on it right away are on backorder and won't be in for two weeks. Since I'm swapping the tires out on an even exchange, I can't drive it around on the summer tires it comes with (nor would I want to in 10 degree weather).
At least you can go visit. :)
Sponsored