Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
20150109_203614.jpg
20150109_203451.jpg

Well, she came in Monday. I got the call from my dealer while I was picking my up my luggage from the carousel in South Carolina. I stressed all week just wanting to be home to get her. I made it to the dealer today on my way home from the airport 45 min before they closed! Phew!

My car had 85 miles on it! I was kinda pissed. Then I found a label on the dash stating my car was random picked for quality testing and 55 miles were logged from this. Is this something anyone else has heard of? I was kinda pissed, this is my 13'th mustang but my first new one and I wanted it to be less than 10 miles on it....

Well, it's got less than 100 miles on it and I couldn't wait another minute to install my FR/Borla Sport exhaust so..... Tada! While I had her up on my lift I decided to install my sto-n-sho. Install of both went rather well. Also installed my JLT catch can tonight.

Gonna love her up tomorrow and hope to install my redline hood struts.

Waiting for my complete inside and out LED's, taillight sequencer, front and rear plate frames & Osram 5000k bulbs to come.

Also gonna get my "15GT" plates transferred on next week.

Long story short my car is finally home and I love her so very much! Thinking her name will be "Rosy" from my favorite band AC/DC as the saying "a whole lotta Rosy" is gonna be fitting after the Roush SC is installed as soon as it ships.

Hang in guys and girls, your cars are coming! The wait will be soooo worth it trust me!

I'll see you guys in the members thread :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417236978.097220.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417236990.651297.jpg
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
20150109_203614.jpg
20150109_203451.jpg

Well, she came in Monday. I got the call from my dealer while I was picking my up my luggage from the carousel in South Carolina. I stressed all week just wanting to be home to get her. I made it to the dealer today on my way home from the airport 45 min before they closed! Phew!

My car had 85 miles on it! I was kinda pissed. Then I found a label on the dash stating my car was random picked for quality testing and 55 miles were logged from this. Is this something anyone else has heard of? I was kinda pissed, this is my 13'th mustang but my first new one and I wanted it to be less than 10 miles on it....

Well, it's got less than 100 miles on it and I couldn't wait another minute to install my FR/Borla Sport exhaust so..... Tada! While I had her up on my lift I decided to install my sto-n-sho. Install of both went rather well. Also installed my JLT catch can tonight.

Waiting for my complete inside and out LED's, taillight sequencer, front and rear plate frames & Osram 5000k bulbs to come.

Long story short my car is finally home and I love her so very much! Thinking her name will be "Rosy" from my favorite band AC/DC as the saying "a whole lotta Rosy" is gonna be fitting after the Roush SC is installed as soon as it ships.

Hang in guys and girls, your cars are coming! The wait will be soooo worth it trust me!

zwesome jamieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
50th Anniversary Appearance Package Pricing

I can't believe they charged u guys 1500 for all that stuff
The way I see it, the $1,495 price really isn't out of line if you compare apples to apples by adding up the price of the separate options.

19" X 8.5" wheels are a $995 upgrade, and the Premier Trim seats, door trim & instrument panel another $395, for a total of $1,390. After that, it only costs another $110 to bling out the grill, trim the taillights into 3 separate pieces (pretty sweet in person), and add a centered faux 50th gas cap to the back (okay, the GT lettering's nice, too).

So if you look at it that way (and put 50th Anniversary ponies on my floor mats), the extra $110 to add a better-looking front & rear end to the car is pretty much of a bargain.
:D

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
20150109_203614.jpg
20150109_203451.jpg

Well, it's got less than 100 miles on it and I couldn't wait another minute to install my FR/Borla Sport exhaust so..... Tada!

Jmeo, let us know how those Ford Racing Borlas sound. I'm dying to throw some on mine, but I'd really like to hear them on a car before I commit — they sound pretty raspy on the vids AmericanMuscle has posted on their site.

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
I may finally get my GT Premium Auto CO 401A 50 yrs pk 3.55
NAV; it was built 10/28, went INTRANSIT 10/29, rcvd MI Rail-
yard 19/31 and stayed there. My EDD 11/20 disappeared from
COTUS and was never issued a new one. I check COTUS 830 PM
today (Las Vegas time=1130 PM MI time) and still no EDD, I re-
checked 45 mins later (915 PM today=1215 AM Sat MI) and I now
have a new EDD 12/10 (10 days on countdown clock). They must
have finally released it from the MI Railyard (Q/C????).

Sponsored

Mross1973

GAURD GT USER
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I may finally get my GT Premium Auto CO 401A 50 yrs pk 3.55
NAV; it was built 10/28, went INTRANSIT 10/29, rcvd MI Rail-
yard 19/31 and stayed there. My EDD 11/20 disappeared from
COTUS and was never issued a new one. I check COTUS 830 PM
today (Las Vegas time=1130 PM MI time) and still no EDD, I re-
checked 45 mins later (915 PM today=1215 AM Sat MI) and I now
have a new EDD 12/10 (10 days on countdown clock). They must
have finally released it from the MI Railyard (Q/C????).
Congrats to see more mustang owners in Las Vegas. The wait is almost over. [emoji2]
uploadfromtaptalk1417244338518.jpg

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
to coin the phrase form the M&M / Santa commercial " They do exist"
There coming soon for us all

Last edited:

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
20150109_203614.jpg
20150109_203451.jpg

Congratulations!! Looks great!

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Picking up car today. Exactly my EDD. Took car exactly a month to get here from blend date!(build complete date).

Last edited:

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
20150109_203614.jpg
20150109_203451.jpg

congrats! im sure the wait to get home from thanksgiving dinner was tough knowing what you have waiting for you. im dealing with it right now. i wanna be home with my baby, lol!

The way I see it, the $1,495 price really isn't out of line if you compare apples to apples by adding up the price of the separate options.

19" X 8.5" wheels are a $995 upgrade, and the Premier Trim seats, door trim & instrument panel another $395, for a total of $1,390. After that, it only costs another $110 to bling out the grill, trim the taillights into 3 separate pieces (pretty sweet in person), and add a centered faux 50th gas cap to the back (okay, the GT lettering's nice, too).

So if you look at it that way (and put 50th Anniversary ponies on my floor mats), the extra $110 to add a better-looking front & rear end to the car is pretty much of a bargain.
:D
yes that seems reasonable if you dont get the PP on top of it, but if you do, they still charge you the same premium even though u dont get the wheels?

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
congrats! im sure the wait to get home from thanksgiving dinner was tough knowing what you have waiting for you. im dealing with it right now. i wanna be home with my baby, lol!

yes that seems reasonable if you dont get the PP on top of it, but if you do, they still charge you the same premium even though u dont get the wheels?
Yep, same price. Only the range-topping 50th Anniversary Edition (which includes PP) is allowed to have PP without black wheels, to keep it exclusive.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
so guys officialy i got my car just now....................... and its a beauty... posting pictures by tomorrow as its getting dark now...

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
It's about time

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)