"Current Build Week" 10/26/2014 tracking thread

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
They are heavy rubber backed but Im gonna Scotch Guard the heck outta mine.....if I ever get a car to put em into.....
Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
They are heavy rubber backed but Im gonna Scotch Guard the heck outta mine.....if I ever get a car to put em into.....
Ouch! Sorry - looks like you may get yours next week, though. Mine finally came in the Thursday before Thanksgiving after going awol on COTUS for 3 weeks — I feel your pain.

HOWEVER - mine's a V8 GT like yours, and I want you to know you'll never regret a minute of the wait after the first time you drive it.

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm a little late on the 1 year anniversary of the last post in this thread, but here's to all the hell we all went through and all the good memories this thread brings back for so many of us. I'm glad we were all in it together! I also hope so many of you are still enjoying the great car we all waited so long for!

Last edited:
OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
LOL, thanks for digging this thread up! This is the one that started all the 'build week tracking' threads, oh the memories! 16k on mine, zero problems...cheers everyone :cheers:
Sponsored