doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Still no call for me yet.....
unacceptable, hopefully someone has some answers, or better yet your car for you very soon.
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
unacceptable, hopefully someone has some answers, or better yet your car for you very soon.
yes... or else tell me... i will burn it all down :threadjacked::threadjacked::threadjacked::threadjacked:

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Still showing EDD 12/6. It moved out after it went to In Transit. Still dont know why it sat in Flat Rock awaiting shipment for nearly 30 days.

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
My GT Premium CO Auto (arthritis in right shoulder) 401A 50 yr pk
3.55 NAV (EDD 11/2) was INTRANSIT at MI Railyard for 30 days. I
had a new EDD of 12/10 (changed yesterday morn to 12/11), but
now, from what a 2nd party told me, it is making it way thru Neb.
The only thing standing between me and my car is God, the weather
and CO/UT before it makes it way into Las Vegas NV.

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Hey fiveliterfreak, can you post a pic of your 50th Anniversary Appearance Package floor mats? I think mine went missing during shipping.

I was disappointed in mine as well. I didn't even get the white trim - mine are solid black which I assume came with the premium package, didn't get the mats for the 50th ap - should have gotten both (paid for both, right?).
Peaches, you should PM Rachel at FordService here on 6G about your plain Mustang mats - for $1,595 you paid for at least fancy stitching, and I wouldn't take that lying down.

I PMd Rachel about mine, and she said other people are complaining about them and she was looking into it. If lots of us scream, Ford's more likely to do something about it - after all, these cars aren't inexpensive transportation being purchased by customers who can't afford to lawyer up.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Peaches, you should PM Rachel at FordService here on 6G about your plain Mustang mats - for $1,595 you paid for at least fancy stitching, and I wouldn't take that lying down.

I PMd Rachel about mine, and she said other people are complaining about them and she was looking into it. If lots of us scream, Ford's more likely to do something about it - after all, these cars aren't inexpensive transportation being purchased by customers who can't afford to lawyer up.
I definitely expected way more than white stitching. I'm not really sure that was worth their effort. However, I didn't get the package for them. They just came along with it.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
3 days and counting to my EDD. My car may be the only one of this build week that actually follows a schedule.....I built a Factory Five Daytona Coupe in same amount of time Ive been waiting for this car.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
3 days and counting to my EDD. My car may be the only one of this build week that actually follows a schedule.....I built a Factory Five Daytona Coupe in same amount of time Ive been waiting for this car.
I'm thinking I should have just built a FFR Cobra.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm thinking I should have just built a FFR Cobra.
Its a blast to drive on the track I was just wanting something a little more refined to drive on the street cause the Daytona Coupe is pretty brutal to get in and out of and it transmits every bump on the road straight to your spine with Kirkey road race seats in it. I wasnt getting near the amount of track time in it as I wanted to when I built it. Stupid work schedule. So it was time for it to go to someone else that would use it. I coulda kept it 5 months longer than I did if I had known how long this was gonna take.

Sponsored

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I definitely expected way more than white stitching. I'm not really sure that was worth their effort. However, I didn't get the package for them. They just came along with it.
;) Good point. I'm buying some Lloyd embroidered 50th Anniversary Logo mats to go in mine… they're more what I was expecting the factory mats to look like, and will match the interior nicely.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
;) Good point. I'm buying some Lloyd embroidered 50th Anniversary Logo mats to go in mine… they're more what I was expecting the factory mats to look like, and will match the interior nicely.
Got my Lloyd mats in yesterday and they are thick and heavy.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Got my Lloyd mats in yesterday and they are thick and heavy.
Nice! Thanks for the update… turns out I'm not allowed to buy them myself now, because my daughter wants to give them to me for Christmas in 3 weeks;) Did you get the set of four mats (front and back), or just the pair of fronts with logos?

Scott

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I got the fronts, rears, and cargo mat. The fronts and cargo mat are embroidered.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
LOL, exactly what I asked for - I'll pack up my factory mats and store them. It looks like the Lloyds have rubberized bottoms: do they seem like they'll be fairly waterproof?

Scott
Sponsored