Sponsored

"Current Build Week" 10/26/2014 tracking thread

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Congrats to everyone who've gotten their cars!!! Alllllllllllllllmost ready to close this thread down!!:clap2::clap2:
Sponsored

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Been in transit the last two weeks, car is due at the dealer in the next 4 days according to the dealer.

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been in transit the last two weeks, car is due at the dealer in the next 4 days according to the dealer.
Maroone? Got mine from there too if so.

Either way since we're very close, let me know what your total shipping time ends up being from build date to delivered.

COTUS is saying a 12/1 build date but 1/19/15 delivery date which seems a little long. I was guessing about 3 maybe 4 weeks for delivery. I :frusty: when I saw an almost 7 week delivery time (48 days from build date to EDD). That sounds ridiculous from Detroit to South Florida, even considering the train stops many times to unload cargo, and the car is unloaded and driven to the dealership some distance.

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Sawgrass
Ordered 8/14
Built 10/28
Shipped 11/12
Edd 11/29
Car is in Miami but because of the holiday it might get delayed till Monday according to dealer so I m expecting Saturday or Monday pick up.

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sawgrass
Ordered 8/14
Built 10/28
Shipped 11/12
Edd 11/29
Car is in Miami but because of the holiday it might get delayed till Monday according to dealer so I m expecting Saturday or Monday pick up.
See, that's weird/fustrating. My EDD is 48 days from my build date (12/1) and going to basically the same end destination a few miles apart, but yours was 17 days. I'm hoping my date moves up significantly but it shouldn't take almost 7 weeks to ship a car.

Sponsored

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
From reading this forum average delivery from build is 4-5 weeks unless there s a hold on car. If every thing goes smooth there's no reason to take ur car that long.

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
See, that's weird/fustrating. My EDD is 48 days from my build date (12/1) and going to basically the same end destination a few miles apart, but yours was 17 days. I'm hoping my date moves up significantly but it shouldn't take almost 7 weeks to ship a car.
Actually mine's 31 days from build date. I think that's about average.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
From reading this forum average delivery from build is 4-5 weeks unless there s a hold on car. If every thing goes smooth there's no reason to take ur car that long.
its 4 -5 weeks from the day ur order gets build date and stuff.... not from the day u place ur order

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
its 4 -5 weeks from the day ur order gets build date and stuff.... not from the day u place ur order
He said from build correctly.

My EDD is 7 weeks from build (12/1/14 blend on window sticker and COTUS EDD below) so I'm hoping the EDD moves up Monday/Tues when built.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
He said from build correctly.

My EDD is 7 weeks from build (12/1/14 blend on window sticker and COTUS EDD below) so I'm hoping the EDD moves up Monday/Tues when built.
it will move up or down once ur car goes in transit... bec dependin upon location n stuff... transit gets delayed and so does edd

Sponsored

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
just looked on cotus, it shows 4 days left. I'm picking my Race Red EB, PP,50th this morning 10 am

COTUS can KISS my Donkey! !

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
here my Mustang
Hey fiveliterfreak, can you post a pic of your 50th Anniversary Appearance Package floor mats? I think mine went missing during shipping.

According to the description on the Mustang build website, the 50th Appearance Package includes "Unique Floor Mats" along with a Unique Grill, Gas Cap and Seat & Door Inserts, but the floor mats that were in my car when I picked it up at the dealer last Saturday were plain, featureless black mats - no logo or details, nothing "Unique" or special at all - and certainly not what I thought I'd payed for when I ordered it in August - I've seen 35th Anniversary floor mats.

Since my Triple Yellow GT Premium was also missing the second key (and went rogue on COTUS for 2 weeks before shipping), I'm worried someone left out/removed the special floor mats, too.

Can you confirm what your 50th Anniversary Appearance mats look like? By either posting a picture or PM-ing me one when you get a chance?
Scott
50 Years Apperance Pkg as of 11-27-14.jpg

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
My 50th mats were very plain as well. I'm wondering if the white stitching around the edge is the 'unique' part.

I got the A/W mats as well, which I use.

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
50th Anniversary Package floor mats

My 50th mats were very plain as well. I'm wondering if the white stitching around the edge is the 'unique' part.

I got the A/W mats as well, which I use.
Ha! Thanks, souprmage: just looked at my mats, and I have white stitching too. For $1,495.00, I'm wildly underwhelmed: if people can't immediately see what's unique about them, they're not.
Scott
:mad:

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
I can't believe they charged u guys 1500 for all that stuff
Sponsored