Sponsored

Cobb vs unleashed

ECM90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Has anyone had the balls to see if the battery lasts while loading the Cobb tune without it hooked up to power? I really don't want to get a battery tender if I don't have to.
Sponsored

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
Has anyone had the balls to see if the battery lasts while loading the Cobb tune without it hooked up to power? I really don't want to get a battery tender if I don't have to.
Haven't used a battery charger yet and I have done at least 5 revisions. When u first install it is when it takes the longest.

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I think I had the car in ACC longer when I first got it scrolling through NAV menus than the original COBB flash. You will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
I'm pretty sure OP was talking about COBB Tuning vs Unleashed Tuning, not sct v accessport.

If I had to choose my top two, it'd be Adam and Torrie (Unleashed). You hear great things about both and can't go wrong with either.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
How do you like the livernois tune? Better then what you previously had? Did you try all 3 tuners? I thought you had unleashed at first but see you are/were selling the AP.
I am very satisfied with the Livernois tune. I was using the Unleashed tune prior. That tune was very powerful. I just find the Livernois is smoother in delivery. My first tune was the OTS tune on the AP. That tune as weak.

Sponsored

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
I am very satisfied with the Livernois tune. I was using the Unleashed tune prior. That tune was very powerful. I just find the Livernois is smoother in delivery. My first tune was the OTS tune on the AP. That tune as weak.
What's the stage 3 tune all about?

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0