Sponsored

C6 z06 vs gt350

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I didn't make an argument as to whether there should be restrictions or not. Was just asking if that's what you were implying. The restrictions on automobiles should be relaxed. And there should be no restrictions on the amount of dairy or meat an individual can consume.
I edited that post. Anyways, i misunderstood yout intention with your post then. There should definitely be restrictions on meat and dairy. What i posted is proof enough. If it continues we will be having environmental issues. I love meat and dairy as much as most people, but its out of control. Agree to disagree.
Sponsored

DiMaio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I edited that post. Anyways, i misunderstood yout intention with your post then. There should definitely be restrictions on meat and dairy. What i posted is proof enough. If it continues we will be having environmental issues. I love meat and dairy as much as most people, but its out of control. Agree to disagree.
:cheers: The one on the left is me. And that's chocolate milk in my mug.

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Description of Your Car(s)
Dairy and meat are some of the only things I'm not allergic to. Will not stop. Environment be damned.

Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Interesting results from your race with a C6Z06. I thought it would be close from speculation. A couple mods and you'll run right with him. I have a 2012 GT with baby CJ cams and a CJ intake. I raced a stock C6ZO6 from a 60 roll to a 130ish and pulled him by a 1 car. My car is a little lighter (3420lbs without me) and makes 466rwhp on 91oct. I have poor video of it, but I know mustang6g doesn't allow street videos.
Im surprised to see that you pulled him... The c6z traps 125 mph. Stock the coyote is around 110-112. I cant see that you gained 17 mph from cams and an intake?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Even without fossil fuels, we will exceed our 565 gigatonnes CO2e limit by 2030, all from raising animals. Zayne did you know that cows produce between 250 and 500 liters of methane every day? Methane is 25-100 times more destructive than CO2 on a 20 year time frame. But the epa has more interest in automobiles then dealing with where their money is made. I dont think we should have no standards. But these ridiculous standards dont need to be in the automotive world. The ridiculous consumption of meat going up every year is the smoking gun.

Heres a nice link for you.
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/6294

Thats just from 2011 findings. No im not vegan or vegetarian

Oldbones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Im surprised to see that you pulled him... The c6z traps 125 mph. Stock the coyote is around 110-112. I cant see that you gained 17 mph from cams and an intake?
It's a very poor quality video, but it's what was captured of the 5.0 vs C6z06. We come around the camera car on the right side. We had a even start...also I have a race with another C6z06 here in a couple weeks and I will mount a gopro for this upcoming race.

and here it what the 5.0 does to a tune, CAI and some exhaust C6 LS3 vette. The Evo X in the front threw down 509whp.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Im a gun carrier myself. No one is treading on you. That picture is about gun rights. Im just sharing facts that meat and dairy consumption is out of control. They are whats wrong not car emissions. You dont have to like it. Eventually it will have to change if people like going outside.

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
2013 zo6 or 2014 gt500??

I am leaning towards the shelby

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Im a gun carrier myself. No one is treading on you. That picture is about gun rights. Im just sharing facts that meat and dairy consumption is out of control. They are whats wrong not car emissions. You dont have to like it. Eventually it will have to change if people like going outside.
Boom! http://m1garand.net/ :ninja:

Anyway,
My thoughts are that the Z06 C6 & C7 are baddass no doubt!!
I just can't get my rifle cases in there. With the GT350... my wife in the passenger seat, 1 dwarf in the back seat, and a couple rifle cases can make it to the range. Or we take our other car... a Mopar powered Jeep SRT (0-60 in 4 seconds) and we can take 4 adults and gear for all 4. :thumbsup: All American Muscle... built in the USA. :usa:

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
me and a buddy decided to get together to test our cars. we went to a closed course event, with a bunch of cars, but the point of us going is to test the c6z and my car the gt350. did 2 runs, both of them the vette out ran me by a car from 50-130. anyone know why? all my shifts were spot on and i launched it to the cars best ability. yes i know the cars not meant for straight line, we were just testing the car and what it can do. so if you dont like it you can click the X on the top right corner of the page. thanks for any help :)
My browse doesn't have an d at the top right.

So I'm stuck with it.

But the c6 was perhaps the truest performance vette ever. More so than the c7.

That's about how I'd imagine it would go. Nothing wrong.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
To be clear, I'm saying that I would prefer if people would stop asking for laws that restrict my freedoms. I would really like more freedom reinstated with many laws and regulations removed from the books.

I'm not going to say what I think about the theory that human activities are affecting the climate or will at some future date. It's really off topic for this forum.

Khell86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt
Asking people to change their diets as a whole will be pretty much impossible. You have things to consider such as poverty, but curbing emissions as a whole is easier to address. Just how it is. I know were getting closer to engineered meat that will be grown in a lab and that should be able address what you're talking about. I think we'll see it within in the next 10 years.
Sponsored