Bill Tumas and CJ Pony Parts have Parted Ways

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yeah, he posted a video on his Instagram also. I have a lot of his CJ install videos saved, very helpful. Seems like a good dude, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll pop up again soon.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Iā€™ve watched a ton of his videos, didnā€™t necessarily buy the parts from CJs always but his vids definetly helped in my decisions. Seems like a decent guy. Looking forward to seeing where he lands.

Sponsored

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Iā€™ve watched a ton of his videos, didnā€™t necessarily buy the parts from CJs always but his vids definetly helped in my decisions. Seems like a decent guy. Looking forward to seeing where he lands.
I just installed my intercooler yesterday and watched his video 2 or 3 times when I hit a snag.

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Great videos. Ordered one time ever from CJs. Terrible experience. Terrible customer service.
Never used them but needed a couple pushpins. Price was fair but slow shipping was $20. Ended up ordering from American muscle and shipping was $5

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I heard the dude was fired for consistency telling lies to customers ā€¦ :frown:

ā€˜Back on the road in no timeā€™

Yeah, right ā€¦ :crackup:

Joking aside, I found his videoā€™s very helpful, and have even watched some of them multiple times :sunglasses:

Unless heā€™s totally burnt out, Iā€™m pretty sure he will pop up elsewhere on the scene - he seemed too passionate to just leave it all behind :like:

WD :like:

Sponsored

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I guarantee he quit cause they have grown 10,000% in the last 10 years and he probably has gotten a 5% raise that whole time. Iā€™ve heard the owner /owners are real assholes.. good for him leaving. Someone will grab him fast, he made great videos and was a knowledgeable guy

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I've purchased a lot of stuff over the years from CJs, due in no small part to Bill and his excellent instructional videos. A lot of the sheet metal for my '70 came from them. I hope he does well.

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Somewhat related, Yolo posted a good interview with Justin from American Muscle the other day

Maybe he will get Bill on now?

Donm308

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Convertible
Damn, thatā€™s disappointing. Of all my Mustang channels and personalities, he is by far my favorite to watch.

Bill, if youā€™re reading, best of luck to you and thank you for all the enjoyment and help youā€™ve provided. Happy New Year!
Sponsored