Sponsored

2015 Mustang Full Site (and Builder) is Finally Up

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Still no visual difference between ebony and redline recaros. Im really just curious about what else is red aside from the stiching on the seats.

If you get redline interior + Recaros, does this mean you get the red rear seats and the door inserts?
It's a very, very, subtle changing of the stitching you can see on the outer side of the passenger seat with Recaro + Redline.

I can't make out any changes to door panel or rear seats but may just be the crappy view they are giving us.

Ford - can we get a close up 360 degree view of the interior please?!?
Sponsored

SeaStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0
Still no visual difference between ebony and redline recaros. Im really just curious about what else is red aside from the stiching on the seats.

If you get redline interior + Recaros, does this mean you get the red rear seats and the door inserts?
No and there's no question anymore. The builder site shows you. Its black Recaros with red stitching and everything else is black.

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
No and there's no question anymore. The builder site shows you. Its black Recaros with red stitching and everything else is black.
Does anyone one if this option is still a no go for a race red car? I know when I was playing around with the builder on cars .com it said that redline was not possible with race red exterior. Recaros with red stitching accents would look amazing on a red car.

never mind just tried it. not going to work

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
Does anyone one if this option is still a no go for a race red car? I know when I was playing around with the builder on cars .com it said that redline was not possible with race red exterior. Recaros with red stitching accents would look amazing on a red car.
I believe it is still a no go as it clearly shows in the official Order Guide that Red Line is not available with Race Red.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

It's a very, very, subtle changing of the stitching you can see on the outer side of the passenger seat with Recaro + Redline.

I can't make out any changes to door panel or rear seats but may just be the crappy view they are giving us.

Ford - can we get a close up 360 degree view of the interior please?!?

The rear seat stitching turns red, too. You'll get red stitching and RECARO embroidery.

Sponsored

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Aw, damn. $h1t got real.

If the site is mostly correct, then the lower grill is indeed fanged regardless of ACC and the owner manual is only showing the one grill type and it's not a requirement.

The lower grill only changes if you select the 50th anniv package. Then the fangs are gone across the board.

Damn. I think I'm going to change my order. Damn.

SeaStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0

never mind just tried it. not going to work
The builder says no. Race red switches recaros from redline to ebony.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Not that that it was mentioned or commented on but nary a word about the 2015 Mustang Convertible in (any) Trim form? Guess is going to be a while before JOB2 date is released and Convertibles are included to the Mustang Price & Build Web Site.

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
Really disappointed that you cant have red car with red stitching, it would be a nice look. Well if anyone wants to order the redline recaros for me Ill trade you my ebony's. LOL When I ordered my 2011 I really wanted red but changed at at the last minute to silver, this time I'm not going to give up the red.

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP DIB
I'm a little surprised the door card isn't color matched to saddle or ceramic interiors. not the end of the world, but it's something that might end up bugging me enough to get it reupholstered.

Sponsored

SeaStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0
I'm a little surprised the door card isn't color matched to saddle or ceramic interiors. not the end of the world, but it's something that might end up bugging me enough to get it reupholstered.
I think that's because its a base Premium leather option. Accent package is only available in ebony or redline.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Aw, damn. $h1t got real.

If the site is mostly correct, then the lower grill is indeed fanged regardless of ACC and the owner manual is only showing the one grill type and it's not a requirement.

The lower grill only changes if you select the 50th anniv package. Then the fangs are gone across the board.

Damn. I think I'm going to change my order. Damn.
I wouldn't 100% put stock in that lower grill. If it has ACC then most likely it will have the ACC grill.

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
I still have a hard time believing they kept those ugly 1980s speedo and MPH gauges. They make me barf. I will need to switch them to the 2014 so they actually look nice again.
Whoever designed those should be fired. It looks like they just took the most boring font out of microsoft word they could find.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I wouldn't 100% put stock in that lower grill. If it has ACC then most likely it will have the ACC grill.
I get that you believe that, but I have yet to see anywhere official that there is such a thing as an 'ACC grill'. We've been speculating that the device requires a flat surface in front of it so therefore it MUST be the LE lower grill, but nothing official indicates there's any truth to this. Tricia indicated it would be hidden behind the bumper, perhaps she actually knows the truth. Or perhaps the technology has advanced to the point that it's more flexible in it's placement.

I also like the upper corralled pony grill, so what's another grand. Not just for the lower grill, but the interior accents are nice (as long as I keep the white stitching clean).

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
Also can someone put together a real list of what the Premium GT actually has that a BASE GT does not have ? They purposefully make it confusing by adding all the standard items like cupholders and other crap everyone knows just to throw you off from seeing the difference.
I know alot of all the ambient lighting features and the leather seem to be the main ones, but a complete list would be nice.
Sponsored