Sponsored

2015 Mustang Full Site (and Builder) is Finally Up

Feeshta

Threads
Reaction score
I don't think the builder is completely finished yet. The reason I say this is that the other day options for stripes on the paint appeared for a little while, then disappeared again.
Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
I don't think the builder is completely finished yet. The reason I say this is that the other day options for stripes on the paint appeared for a little while, then disappeared again.
Interesting. Were they just the side stripes we've seen here before, or were they actually over-the-top stripes?

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Also can someone put together a real list of what the Premium GT actually has that a BASE GT does not have ? They purposefully make it confusing by adding all the standard items like cupholders and other crap everyone knows just to throw you off from seeing the difference.
I know alot of all the ambient lighting features and the leather seem to be the main ones, but a complete list would be nice.

According to the order guide (400A package):
  • Mechanical
    • Selectable Drive Modes
  • Exterior
    • Mirrors - Heated with Integrated Turn Signals
    • Pony Projection Lights
    • Rear Diffuser
  • Interior
    • Aluminum Accent Dash Panel
    • Aluminum Foot Pedals
    • Ambient Lighting
    • Climate Control - Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
    • Illuminated Sill Plates
    • Premium Door-Trim
    • Seats - Leather Heated/Cooled
    • Universal Garage Door Opener
  • Functional
    • Audio
      • 9 Speaker Sound System with Amplifier
      • Satellite Radio (6-mos. Complimentary SIRIUS Subscription, N/A in AK & HI)
    • SYNC with MyFord Touch with 8" Color LCD Center Stack Touch Screen
The 401A package adds:
  • Shaker Pro Audio System (12 Speakers)
  • HD Radio
  • Memory Driver Seat (2 settings) and Mirrors (N/A with Recaro Leather Seats - 88S)
  • Blind Spot Information System with Cross-traffic Alert

MikeAZ

DIB Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Interesting. Were they just the side stripes we've seen here before, or were they actually over-the-top stripes?
I don't recall seeing any literature mentioning anything other that the wheel and stripe package that is only available on the base EcoBoost model. The build and price tool confirms that as well but doesn't currently show any color options.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
As MikeAZ already state - you can only get GT Auto + PP on the limited edition mustang OR you can step down to the Ecoboost Auto and get PP.
That's been known for a long time. It is in the Limited Edition literature that the LE is the only 2015 GT automatic with PP, and it's part of the LE package not a separate option. Hopefully model year 2016 will change that.

Sponsored

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It lets me add redline with RR at least. still wish we could actually move the interior around like we can with the exterior of the car. So at least one Red car can get Redline :thumbsup:

B Gordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT
I went thru the build process after seeing that it has been updated.
Noticed that there is still nothing in the "Accessory" section where it would presumably cover things like alternate rear end gears and stripes.
Probably a good thing that it is getting done a bit at a time.
I the past I have seen sites get up all at once and crash repeatedly. At least what they have done seems to be working smoothly.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored
OP
OP
JonnyMustang

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
I'm a little surprised the door card isn't color matched to saddle or ceramic interiors. not the end of the world, but it's something that might end up bugging me enough to get it reupholstered.
I've wanted Saddle for years and felt kinda cheated in the '15 year model. Saddle had much more of a presence in the S197, not sure why they played it safe and made it two tone. Oh well, still adds a really nice touch and something for the aftermarket to take care of.

OP
OP
JonnyMustang

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
I went thru the build process after seeing that it has been updated.
Noticed that there is still nothing in the "Accessory" section where it would presumably cover things like alternate rear end gears and stripes.
Probably a good thing that it is getting done a bit at a time.
I the past I have seen sites get up all at once and crash repeatedly. At least what they have done seems to be working smoothly.
Rear gears have always been in the "exterior" section, as well as stripes. Accessories have been things like scoops, spoilers, remote start, and car covers.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
This also looks like a rental fleet. If you lighten the photo, you can see they all have wavy upper grill, LE stye lower grill. V6s, each and every one of them.

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
Rear gears have always been in the "exterior" section, as well as stripes. Accessories have been things like scoops, spoilers, remote start, and car covers.
+1

Looks like they just haven't added the 3.55 gears to the site. 3.73s are only on the PP

probably the only thing missing that is in the order guides
Sponsored