Sponsored

'16 Camaro Reviews are starting to hit the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
For those that are curious, I'm a Mustang owner and just posted my review of the 2016 SS. I love my Mustang and have always "sided" with the Mustang but these new Camaros are impressive. [ame]
Sponsored

OP
OP
Spartan

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
For those that are curious, I'm a Mustang owner and just posted my review of the 2016 SS. I love my Mustang and have always "sided" with the Mustang but these new Camaros are impressive.
Awesome..thanks for posting..watched your Mustang reviews when you did them so this should be good to watch. ;)

You're going to get hammered for saying how good it looks and quality of the interior...get your flame suit on. ;)

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Awesome..thanks for posting..watched your Mustang reviews when you did them so this should be good to watch. ;)

You're going to get hammered for saying how good it looks...get your flame suit on. ;)
Lol yeah I'm ready. I still like the Mustang styling better but the front end of the Camaro looks awesome to me. I think people will be more annoyed when they hear me compare the handling to the Mustang. :ninja:

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Damn that thing sounds pretty good.

Doesn't look like you would be able to hang your arm out the window though when just cruising around lol

Great review BTW, very open minded

Last edited:

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I hate owning black cars but they always look the meanest, that Camaro looks menacing in black.

Cashcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG GT S, S550, Camaro
Excellent review.

Arrowsigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadi-Mustang-Silvarado-
Another good review from you. The enthusiasm you have for cars makes me want to drive!

OP
OP
Spartan

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Lol yeah I'm ready. I still like the Mustang styling better but the front end of the Camaro looks awesome to me. I think people will be more annoyed when they hear me compare the handling to the Mustang. :ninja:
Yah the Camaro front end is great....makes Mustang's look really weak (probably why we've seen a camo'd front end fascia on the Mustang).

So now that you've driven both, what would you buy still? What can they improve on the Mustang and what can they improve on the Camaro?

Thanks again..after watching you can really see this car puts a fricking HUGE smile/grin on your face...

Last edited:

Sponsored

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
For those that are curious, I'm a Mustang owner and just posted my review of the 2016 SS. I love my Mustang and have always "sided" with the Mustang but these new Camaros are impressive.
Excellent review !! I almost stopped it when you said it looks amazing :lol: But then again entirely subjective of course. If I have to be honest it doesn't look too bad. Just not as awesome as the GT front end that's for sure. Keep up the great work I enjoy your vids :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Yah the Camaro front end is great....makes Mustang's look really weak (probably why we've seen a camo'd front end fascia on the Mustang).

So now that you've driven both, what would you buy still? What can they improve on the Mustang and what can they improve on the Camaro?

Thanks again..after watching you can really see this car puts a fricking HUGE smile/grin on your face...
+1. I'm starting to feel a little bit of buyer's remorse simply due to the power difference but I still much prefer the looks and interior of the S550. Having driven both, what would you choose?

OP
OP
Spartan

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Damn that thing sounds pretty good.

Doesn't look like you would be able to hang your arm out the window though when just cruising around lol

Great review BTW, very open minded
You should hear one with the NPP...man oh man.

Yah the side windows are definitely high...I actually am his height and adjusted the seats when I went to see the SS so I could sit higher but I still couldn't hang my arm out at a horizontal...was angled up. Now I did notice even in my parents Kia Optima that I couldn't hang my arm out exactly horizontal either but it wasnt as bad as this.

They definitely took inspiration from the Audi S3 interior with the vents/passenger layout and even some of the middle buttons across horizontally.

http://theautoz.com/images/audi-s3-interior-9.jpg

Last edited:

Khell86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt
You should hear one with the NPP...man oh man.

Yah the side windows are definitely high...I actually am his height and adjusted the seats when I went to see the SS so I could sit higher but I still couldn't hang my arm out at a horizontal...was angled up. Now I did notice even in my parents Kia Optima that I couldn't hang my arm out exactly horizontal either but it wasnt as bad as this.

They definitely took inspiration from the Audi S3 interior with the vents/passenger layout and even some of the middle buttons across horizontally.

http://theautoz.com/images/audi-s3-interior-9.jpg
Which is funny because I think that just looks really plain. I know it has very upscale materials, but the layout is pretty plain. That steering wheel is sexy though.

Audi, BMW, Lexus have some of the worst layouts and just look very plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.