Sponsored

'16 Camaro Reviews are starting to hit the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
2SS. Auto. Nav. NPP exhaust. MRC. Nightfall Grey. Red interior.
Nice color combo!! Didn't realize you ordered those colors. Great choice.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Spartan

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Gonna be a sweet build.

My brother is ordering a 2SS, auto, NPP, MRC, Hyper Blue with the black wheels and black bowties.
Just asking...have you all looked at the replacement cost on MRC? It's pretty pricey.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
2SS. Auto. Nav. NPP exhaust. MRC. Nightfall Grey. Red interior.
Very nice ...I can't wait to see you get it .. Once you get it and gets some miles on it I would like to know what you see for MPG ....With my Procharger I'm seeing 18,19 and as much as 20.4 MPG in town ... On the open road @ 70 mph I see 26 to 27 MPG .. At the drag strip I see 13 ..lol ...

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Very nice ...I can't wait to see you get it .. Once you get it and gets some miles on it I would like to know what you see for MPG ....With my Procharger I'm seeing 18,19 and as much as 20.4 MPG in town ... On the open road @ 70 mph I see 26 to 27 MPG .. At the drag strip I see 13 ..lol ...
It is freaking crazy to see the MPG of these cars today and the power levels they are at, huh?

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Just asking...have you all looked at the replacement cost on MRC? It's pretty pricey.
I don't plan on replacing them haha. But they are pricey.....you get what you pay for though. There is a reason Ferrari, GM, and Ford now are using them on their HiPo cars.

Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
It is freaking crazy to see the MPG of these cars today and the power levels they are at, huh?
Sure is ... On the street I play a game to see how much MPG I can get ..I put the trip screen up and watch the avg MPG ..I play with it like a video game trying to beat my best score ...lol .. My wifes economy car has the same thing on the dash .. She was getting 26 in town , I got her playing with it like I do on my Mustang and she now gets 32 to 33 in town ..:D

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Couple guys over at C6 are getting mid 30s on straight highways for the SS. Its amazing what cars can do now days. There is no foreign car maker that is doing what the Americans are doing right now with performance cars. We are just kicking ass right now. :cheers:

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Sure is ... On the street I play a game to see how much MPG I can get ..I put the trip screen up and watch the avg MPG ..I play with it like a video game trying to beat my best score ...lol .. My wifes economy car has the same thing on the dash .. She was getting 26 in town , I got her playing with it like I do on my Mustang and she now gets 32 to 33 in town ..:D
My mom has a volt and if I drive it, I do the same thing haha. Btw, that car freaking rocks!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
With all these gushing magazine reviews regarding the new Camaro, whatever possessed my to buy my 2016 GT/PP? How will I ever be seen in public in a car whose stock performance statistics are not as great as that other car?

Memphis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
With all these gushing magazine reviews regarding the new Camaro, whatever possessed my to buy my 2016 GT/PP? How will I ever be seen in public in a car whose stock performance statistics are not as great as that other car?

Guess you will just have to paper bag it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450126603.452677.jpg

Seriously though they are both awesome cars and if performance isn't a big deal then the Mustang is definitely a lot more convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
Mine has not come in yet. I did get to play with one on Saturday.

PS: You can ask the Mustang guys around here, I am definitely not a troll. :)

I try to be nice... But then I type things and some jerk hits enter before I re-read it. :.(
Lol

I'm working on it...

Can't wait to see the Camaro when it comes in! Also, can't wait to order mine... But business is rough right now. :/
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.